• 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝 •

-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝-

Hi lovess!!!! Soooo, I really CANT believe that this book has already gotten 100 reads! Ahhhh I love every single one of you!

Okay, so today, I'm going to be posting 2 methods since I haven't posted in a while and I actually wanted to apologize for that. I've been really busy with school and applications, so yeah! I'm sure you all understand! <3

So, the train method is one of the best methods to use if you're shifting to Hogwarts, since you can imagine you're on the Hogwarts Express!

Directions:

-So, first you're going to want to make sure you have meditated or can focus since this method requires you to do a little bit of visualization.

-Make sure you're in a comfortable position, and close your eyes

-Once your eyes are closed, you want to visualize you on a train to your DR.

-When you visualize yourself on the train make sure you're repeating affirmation (I am shifting, Shifting is easy, When I wake up I'll be in my DR, etc)

-Keep on saying your affirmations and visualizing your DR as the train moves, during this time you might feel like you're actually on a train or you might be getting other symptoms.

-DO NOT open your eyes until you are 100% sure that you are in you DR!

(It might help to script that your eyes immediately open when you have shifted, that way you aren't opening them by accident!)

I think that's all for this method! Feel free to comment if I missed anything or if you just have something to share!

you WILL shift, lovies!

XOXOX

DracoMalfoysToilet