♖ 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝 ♖

-𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝-

Okay, so, for my first post, I'm going to be explaining the "Raven Method". 

The raven method is probably one of the most known methods and is probably one of the easiest, and one of the methods I use. 

Just a little warning! Some people say that this method can cause sleep paralysis, however, the times that I've tried it, I haven't had any problems, so if you're super prone to sleep paralysis, it's probably best if you don't do this method so you stay safe!

Directions:

-So first, what you want to do is lay in a "star fish" position. (When your legs and arms are separated, and so no limbs are touching) LOOK BELOW :)

-Once you're in the position, you want to close your eyes and visualize your DR (desired reality; the place you're shifting to

-Once you're in the position, you want to close your eyes and visualize your DR (desired reality; the place you're shifting to.)

-While you're visualizing, you want to count upwards to 100 in your head and say affirmations ("I am shifting", "Shifting is easy", etc.)

-When you're counting and visualizing, you should start feeling symptoms (dizziness, random shaking in your body, the pins and needles feeling, etc.)

-When you count to 100, you should fall asleep, if you don't just, continue counting. You can restart the count, or just continue :)

-When you do fall asleep, you should wake up in your DR!

━━━━━━━━━━

That's basically it! If I missed anything please let me know! I don't want to provide you all with false information!

If you are still wondering about the affirmations and symptoms, don't worry, I'll get into them later! 

Some people don't like this method because 1. Sleep Paralysis, and 2. It takes a lot of visualization, so if you're not good at visualizing things, this might not be as effective for you!

Please remember to stay safe and that it is very rare to shift on your first try, but, still possible! Just believe in it and yourself!

ILY all!

XOXOX

-DracoMalfoysToilet