♘ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ♘

-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠-

So, I probably should've started with this, but I guess I'll do it now. :)

Shifting is basically when you move your subconscious from your body into a different reality.

So, if I were to shift to Hogwarts, then my subconscious would shift from my body in my CR, into the body that I described in my script that is in my DR.

I don't know if that makes sense, but just comment or message any questions you have and I'll  clarify them for you.

-𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨-

When you shift you can basically go anywhere your heart desires!

Yes, you can shift to Hogwarts, to your favorite anime, any movie, TVD, Maze Runner, Hunger Games, you can even go into one of the realities where you are you, you just change a simple thing such as your eye color!

There aren't any limits to where you shift to! 

Just know that if you shift to Maze Runner or Hunger Games, for example, that you have watched the movies and know what to do, because those places could potentially be dangerous to your DR body!

-𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬-

So, terms are basically things that you'll hear people say when they're talking about shifting here is what they mean, again, let me know if I miss any:) 

DR: Your desired reality; the place you're shifting to

CR: Your current reality; the reality you are from and are currently living in

CLONE: Your body you leave behind when you're shifting (I'll go more in depth later :) )

WR: Your waiting room; the place you shift to when you want to take a break from your DR

Affirmations: Things you say when you're trying to shift and throughout the day

━━━━━━━━━━

I promise! I'm going to go more in depth about all of the things that are confusing! 

Comment or message any questions you have! I'd love to answer them and help you out!

I know you're going to shift! You got this!

XOXOXO

-DracoMalfoysToilet