Chapter 33: New Students and Meeting Old Friends and Spike's Harem

Start from the beginning

Dean Cadence: "Really? That's sweet of him."

Indigo Zap: "Yeah, and he's a badass for beating up Cinch."

Sugarcoat: "I'll be honest, he's not that bad-looking."

Sunny Flare: "He's handsome."

Lemon Zest: "And hot."

Sour Sweet: "Yeah, he is quite the looker."

The five Shadowbolts girls sigh a little bit dreamily, and Cadence chuckled."

Dean Cadence: "Seems like all of you have a thing for this Xero guy. Where is he?"

Sci-Twi: "He's right there with those girls and Midnight." She pointed at me and my girlfriends and Midnight at the destroyed Wondercolt Statue/Portal to Equestria as I snapped my fingers and the statue was fixed like the event of the Friendship Games never happened."

Dean Cadence: "So that's Xero?" I think I remember Celestia and Luna talking about him once before and how great of a student he is as he helps everyone out."

Sci-Twi: "He's handsome and nice. He is every girl's dream boyfriend." She sighed dreamily with a smile that Cadence noticed.

Dean Cadence: 'Does Twilight have feelings for Xero?' She thought. "Does he have a girlfriend?" She asked.

Sugarcoat: "Well, when Twilight turned into a power-crazed magical being that went on a rampage, Xero, sort of evil pagan monkey and that girl like Twilight was trying to stop him, and the Xoku guy blasted him the face with a God Kamehameha twice, and he turned back to normal and that Sunset girl kissed him to wake him up." She recounted.

Dean Cadence: "So he might be with that Sunset girl?"

Sunny Flare: "We don't know that, so why don't we ask him."

Indigo Zap: "What do you think of him, Dean Cadence?"

Dean Cadence: "Well, I will take a bit. He is handsome, and I heard from Celestia and Luna that he is a nice guy, but, to be honest, I'm kinda into someone else." She admitted.

Lemon Zest: "Really?" Who is it?"

Dean Cadence: "That's a secret." She said with a grin, "Now let's go speak with Principal Celestia and see if she'll allow you girls can transfer to Canterlot High." She said as the girls go into the school.

I finish the statue by snapping my fingers and reverting it to its original condition before the battle with Midnight Sparkle.

Xero: "And done!"

Midnight Sparkle: "I feel a little guilty for doing that." She said she rubs the back of her head.

Sunshine: "Hey, it's okay, Midnight. I destroyed the entire front entrance when I was a magical creature."

Midnight Sparkle: "Oh."

Xero: "Well, it doesn't matter because I'm able to fix the damage Midnight and I cause."

Rainbow Dash: "That's true."

Fluttershy: "Still no word from Princess Celestia?" She asked Sunset, who looks through her magical journal for a moment.

Sunset Shimmer: "Not yet, but I think I may have figured out how magic works in this world." She said with a smile as she closes her magical journal.

Xero: "Really? How?"

Sunset Shimmer: "We pony up when we're showing the truest part of ourselves. I was so busy waiting for someone else to give me the answers that I gave up looking for them myself. I'm sure there will be more magical problems that pop up in this world, but then again, she has her's problems to worry about in Equestria; I can't expect her to have the time to write back."