Chapter 6: A Friendship Gets Reborn

It's morning and both you and Twilight arrive at Canterlot High with Spike being in Twilight's backpack while Principal Celestia speaks over the P.A system."

Xero: " I can't believe that I got the Ultimatrix from out of nowhere it was dropped off in my room last night. You said to yourself and you decided to put it on and wear it to school.

Flashback Starts

This morning Xero woke up and got out of bed to do his morning stretches, He found a mysterious box with green and black wrapping paper around it.

Xero: "What's this." He asked himself as he picks up the mysterious present that was left conveniently placed on his floor.

Xero: "Oh well let's see what it is." He said to himself as he ripped off the wrapping paper off the box and lifted the lid off the box.

And in the box was the Ultimatrix, The most powerful device in the universe. It was all his and it was already synchronized with his voice and dna fingerprint.

Xero: "Woah!?" He said as he was beyond impressed

Xero: "I'm going to wear this to school!" He said with excitement. "But before that he saw a note attached to his new watch."
The note says "Xero of Planet Earth I have given this Ultimatrix to you because you are trustworthy and intelligent to put this to good uses. And make sure not to tell anyone about your new watch until you find some very trustworthy friends. "Best regards, Creator Azimuth."

Flashback Ends

Principal Celestia (on P.A system): "Good morning students, and happy Thursday. Just a reminder to pick up your ballots for the Princess of the Fall Formal today. They are due at the time the dance starts tomorrow night, so don't forget to turn them in and make your voice heard."

Xero: "Okay Twilight, today is the day we need to get people to vote for you to be Princess of the Fall Formal." You inform her.

Twilight Sparkle: "And how do we do that? I'm new here and Barely a few people know me."

Xero: "We will introduce you to them, make a good first impression on our fellow students, get some of them on our side and since I'm kinda popular already and you're with me, you might get some votes already." You explain to her.

Twilight Sparkle: "Good idea Xero. Let's do this, the whole world depends on us." She said.

You and Twilight entered the school and when you did, students looked at you and Twilight started to whisper.

Random Student 1: Hey is that Xero?"

Random Student 2: Yeah but who's the new girl?"

Random Student 3: "I've heard of her. She stood up to Sunset Shimmer like Xero and get this, she's running for Princess of the Fall Formal."

Random Student 4: " For real?! She's got guts if she stood to Sunset Shimmer and is running for Princess of the Fall Formal.

Random Student 5: "Yeah but if she's with Xero, does that make her his girlfriend?"

Random Student 6: "Maybe but they are both brave to stand up to Sunset Shimmer since she usually finds a way to make your life here miserable."

Random Student 7: "I'll vote for the new girl."

Random Student 8: "Me too."

You heard these whispers and smiled, knowing that some people are already on your side.

Xero: "Twilight, it sounds like we got some people on our side already." You whispered to her.

Twilight Sparkle: "Really? That's great!"