Chapter 30: The Final Event Part 1

It's now dusk at Canterlot High and everyone in the school where the final event is about to begin.

The Ultimate Rainbooms prepare for the final event as well as the Shadowbolts while Dean Cadence and Vice Principal Luna announce the final event is an good old game of Capture the Flag.

Dean Cadence: "Since the score's tied, the final event will determine the winner of the Friendship Games."

Vice Principal Luna: "Somewhere on campus, a pennant from each school has been hidden. The first team to find their school's flag and bring it back wins."

Dean Cadence: "And as soon as our teams are ready, we'll being."

Xero: 'For some reason when I hear Capture the Flag I think Red and Blue from Rooster Teeth.' I thought and looked to see most of my girlfriends are not in a happy mood.

Fluttershy: "I don't feel like playing these games anymore."

Rainbow Dash: "But we have to play! This is the last event!"

Rarity: "It's a little hard to focus with all the magic stealing and portal opening."

Sunset Shimmer: "And I feel awful about what I said to Twilight."

Fluttershy: "Especially since she obviously didn't mean to do all that stuff she did. She's actually really nice." She said which made Sunset bury her face into her hands in guilt.

Applejack: "Let's just get through this last event and prove we're not a bunch of cheaters. Then you can go over and apologize to Twilight." She tells Sunset.

Sunset Shimmer: "Do you think she'll forgive me?"

Xero: "I'm sure she will and when this is over, I think we should tell Twilight everything."

Adagio Dazzle: "You sure about that Xero?"

Xero: "I'm sure. Human Twilight came to our school to learn about the magical things that been happening here and since she's already deep in the whole magical stuff which we are already in so why not tell her everything that's been happening at this school." I suggested.

Sunset Shimmer: "I suppose you got a point Xero. Human Twilight deserves to know the truth. Let's just hope she's willing to listen."

In the Shadowbolts' corner, Cinch is talking with her students and has revealed to her students the existence of magic which is what happened at the Tri Cross Relay event earlier.

Principal Cinch: "I know I'm asking you to beat a team that isn't playing fair but Canterlot High must be made to understand that even with magic at their disposal, beating Crystal Prep is simply not an option."

Sugarcoat: "What if they grow wings again?"

Principal Cinch: "A fair question, though I believe we can fight fire with fire." She said as she stepped towards Sci-Twi who looks at her. "I've seen what your device can do Twilight. Containing magical energy is fine but have you ever considered releasing it?"

Sci-Twi: "But I don't even understand how it works." She said which made Cinch and her teammates step up to her.

Principal Cinch: "But you'd like to. And since our opponents have already usEd it to stay competitive, I see no reason why we shouldn't do the same. Unless, of course, you have no interest in Everton. Though honestly, I think there's more knowledge packed in that little device than any independent study program could offer."

Play Song: Unleash the Magic- Film Version