We reached the stage my brother gave my hand in Ranveer's hand and I felt an electric shock but I ignore it. His hand was so warm and big and my hand completely fits in his big hand. We both went to the center of the stage. My mom brought a white, pink, and red rose garlands and handed each to both of us. Everyone was cheering we both exchanged our garlands. My cousins and friends were teasing us.

After sometime everyone came to us for a photograph after the photo-shoot with everyone, our photo-shoot was taken

After sometime everyone came to us for a photograph after the photo-shoot with everyone, our photo-shoot was taken. Then we call for dinner. Where we feed each other, and everyone start teasing us. And I am blushing like a tomato.

Then we called for pheras where priest encites some mantras, my parents came for the kenyadan, then we both take seven rounds in circle holding each other's hand then he tied the nuptial chain and also fill my parted line of head with vermilion. And finally we became husband and wife. I am now known as Mrs Ishika Ranveer Kapoor.

We both then take blessings from the priest, my and his parents and relatives.

My family starts getting emotional, my mom starts crying, they all start hugging me and giving me tips or advices on to give this marriage a chance and if not for Ranveer our family would have face the wrath of this world.

My dad also gets emotional and hugged me tightly, then Rahul uncle assure him that they will take care of me well as I am also their daughter. Then we both sit in my favorite ashtin martin decorated with flowers. This car was the wedding gift from my dad to me, and I drive the car as I always dreamed that on my wedding I don't need a driver or not even my husband would drove the car but me Ishika Sharma will drive the car, so as to complete my dream I just drive the car and everyone starts laughing.

 This car was the wedding gift from my dad to me, and I drive the car as I always dreamed that on my wedding I don't need a driver or not even my husband would drove the car but me Ishika Sharma will drive the car, so as to complete my dream I jus...

It's already 4:30 in the morning and I am hungry so as to ease my hunger I have to ask him.

On the middle of highway, early in the morning, after few minutes of driving, I cleared my throat and asked,

"Are you hungry?"

"...no, why?" he asked.

"emm its just I am hungry, you know when we were eating dinner that time I ate a little but now I am hungry." I said.

"So?" he asked confused.

"So, you have to eat with me because I can't eat alone so you have to accompany me and I know you are also hungry as you haven't eaten much." I said glancing towards him.

"Ok I get it, but how... I mean we are not in casuals, we are wearing wedding dress, you know so it make weird as everyone will going to look at us. And in early morning which restaurant will be open?" He said. But I smirk and said,

"Oh, so what's wrong in it? Are we not married? Are you not my husband and I am your wife? Hmm, tell me." I asked teasingly and raising one eyebrow.

"Ok, if you say so." He said scratching is neck nervously.

After 20 minutes we reached a dhaba which was open at this hour. This dhaba was my favourite. After parking the car we both went inside, very few people were there but as we enter everyone surprised to see a bride and groom wandering on roads at this hour but me as always not give a damn what other thinks.

I just hold Ranveer's hand and start walking to my favourite seat which was far from everyone, near flower garden. Then Dheer uncle came to me greet us, "congratulations Ishika for your wedding."

"Thankyou uncle, he is my husband Ranveer." I said eyeing him not to say anything regarding him because he is the only one who knows about my crush Ranveer, though I know he never like Rudra and every time make me understand but me being me not listen to any of his saying.

"Ohhhh, so he is Ranveer. Your-" before uncle say next word I interrupted him by saying.

"Uncle, please the regular for both." Uncle laughs and shook his head and went to make my meal.

"You come here often?" my husband asked confused.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"Just I thought that you were a billionaire, why you bother to come in a small dhaba, you have to go for a five star hotels." He said.

"Ohh... it's a secret not to tell anyone. Okay?" I said.

""okay." He said.

"The thing is I usually go to expensive hotels but their food was not good for me and this dhaba make the best food you have ever eaten. That's why I came here. This was my favourite place. And this place where we both are siting is my private booth, no one is allowed to come inside it or sit here to even have a glass of water. And also being a billionaire doesn't mean that I can't come here. I don't like expensive things." I said.

"And why it's your private booth and why it is a secret?" he asked curiously.

"I will not tell you that why this booth is mine because it is a secret between me and uncle but I will tell you why it is a secret."

"It just that you are the first person whom I had taken myself to accompany here, no one I mean no one knows about this place except you." I tell him.

"Okay. How many years have you been coming here?" he asked.

"Almost ten years." I replied casually.

"Ten years?" he asked shocked.

"Yes, that's why I know which place will be open at this hour because I come here to celebrate everything in my life rather they are my mood swings or my success." I said.

Just then uncle came with our order. Place the food in front of us then leave us to complete his work.

We both eat the food in comfortable silence, after that he praise the dishes and said it was really the best one. After talking for few minutes to uncle we bid our goodbye and sit inside the car and went to my new home or his house in comfortable silence.

We reached Kapoor mansion after 30 minutes.

_________________________________________________________________

HOW WAS IT????///