Amaka nodded. "Mhmmm. Aunty observer" Amaka teased.

Soon break period had arrived and just as Mr kunle had asked, Amaka had collected everyone's project from them. Apart from the three students who had failed to do it. She was extremely nervous as she Fiona and Grace walked to Adam's class. He was seated with Farouk and David kelechi had left the class because his mother had asked for him. Farouk sighted them first and motioned for them to come.

"So, we have the phone. All we have to do is to find a way to get a record of it and I honestly don't know how. I barely go to that staffs block" Farouk said as he fingers went through his curly hair.

"Well, I go there Alot. Mr kunle seats one desk away from the window and their block is a bungalow making it easier for us." Grace said. She turned to David. "Since you're not so tall, no offense please. You'll be standing at the door along with Fiona and I. Farouk and Adam will do the recording is that okay?" Grace asked.

David didn't pick any offense at what she'd said. "Yes it's fine."

Amaka sighed. "Please let's pray before we go. I'm scared" Amaka admitted. Fiona squeezed her arm.

"You'll be fine. Try to act normal okay. Please be careful and make use of that fork if it escalates. We'll even ask Mr Johnson the security to stay by us Incase anything gets out of hand" Fiona assured her and she nodded. Soon they all walked out of the class, each saying a small prayer that God would help them. Once they had arrived at the block they took the positions. Amaka did the sign of the cross and held the fork in between the books she was carrying.

"God help me please" she muttered under her breath. She gave Grace and Fiona one last look before entering into the room where Mr kunle was seated alone coincidentally. On sighting her his lips formed into a wicked grin as his eyes assessed her.

"You're one obedient child" he said as he watched her like a hawk watching it's prey. Amaka gulped and with finesse placed the small fork into the back of her skirt.

"Just following orders" she said with a nervous smile. She dropped the books on the desk and Mr kunle spanked her buttocks.

She gasped and jumped away from him, her eyes darting to the window as she saw the phone in place. "Mr- Mr kunle why hit me?" She asked as she moved backwards.

He stood up and stalked towards her, his eyes were filled with lust. He licked his lips. "You're so beautiful and sexy" he groaned as he cornered her to to the wall. Amaka's heartbeat increased and she feared he might hear it. His hands gripped her thigh forcefully and she whimpered in pain.

She was scared. Terrified even. His head moved to her neck where he licked it making her to grimace. Just as his hands moved forward on her thigh, she took the fork from the waistline of her skirt and stabbed him forcefully on the shoulder and kicked him hard in the groin. He groaned in pain and moved back away from her. She took that opportunity to run out of the room. The look Mr kunle gave her was so murderous she felt her blood turn cold. She ran out of the room, tears spilling out due to the adrenaline in her body. She wondered what would have happened if her friends weren't there. She fell into the arms of her best friend and sobbed. Grace hugged her too.

"He- he was really going to sleep with me. He was going to rape me" she said in between sobs. They left the block and met at the schools garden which was always empty. People no longer went there. David and Farouk arrived and Farouk walked over to her with concern and worry etched in his face. Adam and Farouk had watched it all. They were furious at what they had seen the man they held so high do. Farouk gritted his teeth as he watched Amaka cry, he wanted to punch the life out of the man.

"It's ok. It's over now. We have our proof. Mr kunle will be rotting in jail by the time we're through with him" Fiona assured Amaka who wiped her tears.

"I've never felt so disgusted in my whole entire life" Adam said with pure hatred and disgust. "To think that we actually respected the man is so unbelievable"

"That means he was the actual reason the junior student got pregnant." David said as he realized it.

"Let's show principal Obi our proof and get this all done with." Amaka said as she stood up from the bench.

Everyone followed her and Adam stayed behind them to talk to Fiona.
"Is she going to be fine?" He asked forehead creased in worry.

"She'll be fine. I wonder what happened in there. All we heard were small noises and that's all" Fiona said as she looked at him.

Adam clicked on the video and reduced the volume. She showed it to her and she gasped at what her best friend had to go through. "Oh my God!" She exclaimed.

"I felt the same way" Adam said after he paused the video.

Fiona shook her head as she pondered on what would have happened if par adventure their plan had failed. She shook her head to ward off any negative thoughts. They arrived at the office and were asked to wait while principal Obi spoke to the kitchen staffs. After she was through she asked the students to come in.

"What is it?" Principal Obi asked without hesitation.

"It's concerning Mr kunle" Amaka said. She turned to Adam who clicked on the video and gave it to the principal. She watched with wide eyes as Mr kunle harassed Amaka.

"I can't believe this" she muttered under her breath. "This is totally unbelievable. Amaka are you okay?" She asked.

Amaka nodded. "That was so brave of you. I also want to thank all of you for your bravery too. Thank you for showing me the true colours of Mr kunle. The school will contact the police and we'll take care of the case. Thank you all once again for saving the female students from any future sexual harassment. God bless you all" principal Obi said to the students who nodded their heads and walked out of the office.

"Thank God it's all done now. " Grace said. "Amaka truly you were really brave. Imagine if he had overpowered you and locked the door. How would you have escaped?" Grace asked.

"Let's just forget about this. Let's just act like it never happened and see what happens to Mr kunle." Amaka said as she rested her head on Fiona's shoulder.

"True true" Grace said and then they heard the bell signaling the end of break. They all walked back to their classes feeling hopeful.

________________________&&&_____

Was anyone on the edge reading this chapter. Gosh, Mr kunle is so disgusting.

Fiona and Amaka are surrounded by  Good people Sha.

Anyways thoughts?
Comment
Vote

Share👥👥👥

THANKS FOR READING LEUKEMIA ❤️❤️

FIVE BOZAS FOR YOU 🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇