"Why would I do this to others?" We are seriously talking while fucking. "I am cumming."

"Not inside me."

I pounded harder and pulled it out before it squirted my warm liquid.

"Wash up so we can sleep." He asked me. Maybe we should rest first and do it again tomorrow. When I returned after a shower, I grabbed some PJs and helped him wear it.

Kai's POV

It was already six when we arrived at the mansion.

"Sir, you have a visitor inside." The guard told Cole as he opened the car's door.

"Who?" I am worried that it is a girl.

"Sir August."

He looked at me.

"What? Talk to your friend first. I am going to the barracks to meet dad."

"Okay. Be quick and rest in your room." He kissed me before entering the main house.

I headed to the barracks and saw Jin eating snacks.

"Kai, I heard the news about you." Jin is grinning like a fool.

"What now?"

"Clue. A table." I kicked him right away.

"Your reaction just confirmed that you absolutely did it on the table." He laughed crazily. I am seriously going to kill Cole. He could have just asked me to clean it. Why does he need to order someone from this place?

"It's not what you are thinking. Such a dirty-minded. Shut up, if Cole heard you that you are gossiping about it, you are doomed."

"I know you won't let that happen."

"Who knows? Stop pestering me or I'll tell Cole that you keep on flirting with me."

"You can't do that to me. Anyway, Sir August is there." Jin again.

"I know. I am going in, I wanna sleep already."

When I entered the main house, I saw the two talking.

It was August who first noticed my presence.

"Kai." He stood up and handed me a paper bag.

Cole's deathly glares will be the end of me.

"What's this?"

"Your favorite cinnamon roll. I happened to pass by your favorite bakery."

Cole stood up and grabbed the paper bag. "No need to give him this. My boyfriend is full." He looked at me " Go inside, babe."

"Wooaahh, you got promoted from bodyguard to boyfriend real quick. You didn't mention it to me yesterday."

"What about yesterday? did you meet?" He is throwing the question directly to me.

"Yeah, near your museum. We just ate breakfast. I was about to go to your office but something happened yesterday."

He ignored August and dragged me to my room. "What the fuck! Explain!"

"Can you stop shouting first before I start talking?" Cole is hella mad.

"What is this again? Why do you have to meet that guy?"

"Babe, that was just coincidence. I happened to be eating there when he saw me. Why so mad?"

"You know why I am mad. You really can't be contented with me."

"I just forgot to tell you yesterday because we are busy fighting... And why so pressed? It was just August. He is your best friend."

"Bestfriend who?!" He yelled.