Allison let out a sigh. Well, her mates wouldn't do anything that would cause her harm and/or distress, that's a good thing... Right?

-TWILIGHT-

"Stop your pouting brother, it doesn't suite you,"Aro said, sitting on his throne as they were enjoying several minutes of peace before they had a case brought to them.

"Oh, you're just jealous I spent the night with Allison," Caius said, his pout turned into a smile. "I suppose I was the first one she went to bed with."

Aro growled while Marcus rolled his eyes. The kings wanted to be intimiate with her, anything that was in a romantic notion, they will gladly take the opportunity as long as she was comfortable. They could've had the day to push the bond, make it stronger but with the rest of the Cullens and that Bella girl, they had to take on the court.

"Clearly, you'll be jealous for tonight as for she will be with me,"Aro stated.

Before Caius could say anything, Marcus jumped in. "It would be better if she spent the night with the three of us,"he said.

Aro and Caius looked at their brother, Marcus was always the one that would calm the tension between the two and be common ground. The two kings mumbled 'fine', clearly not liking it at the moment, they did understand the reasoning behind it. Their conversation ended there when some of th guards entered the throne room. It was time to start the hearings.

-TWILIGHT-

At 6:30, Allison had waken up earlier than she would've liked. She had showered, changed into a dress and had breakfast thanks to her brother.

At 6:45, Felix had decided that he was going back to his room to change out of his suite, since he was not taking part of the court. Leaving Allison alone in her room for five minutes. Shortly after he came back, they went for a walk.

At 7:15, they had ran into her parents when they were heading back to the library. Allison and Felix decided to join Carlisle and Esme in the library. They gave an update about the rest of the family, apparently, they would be arriving later this evening... Maybe around 8-ish. They chatted fora bit before Allison dozed off.

At 8:00, Allison had slept on the couch in the library with her parents brother having a conversation between them. She didn't wake up until 12:56pm.

When she woke up, it was only her and Felix that were in the library. Felix had offered to get some lunch for her but she declined the offer. She wasn't hungry at the moment. Keeping his word that they would go out, Felix had led her through many hallways that led to the Volturi's unbelievable car collection. Felix had told her that each of the guard and the kings have, at least, two cars each. There were several cars that weren't own, Felix said those ones can be used by any Volturi member. Felix decided that they were taking his red Lamborghini to town.

She was very excited to hit the town, she was going to be able to actually explore it.

"So, what shall we do first?"Felix asked as he drove through tunnel, which was a bit long before they got to the exit. "Shop? Eat? I could go for some fresh blood."

Allison made a face."I thought you're not allowed to hunt here."

"We're not,"he agreed. He had a smile plastered on his face. "We can always take a detour to the next town over later on."

Allison gave a slight nod. "Luckily for you, I like drives."

Felix smiled. He drove downtown, parking along the curb and putting the car in park. "There's clothing stores, a book store and a cafe on this street,"he said. They got out of the car. "So... Shop or eat?"

Allison smiled. "Shop."

-TWILIGHT-

Seth was starting to get hungry, luckily for him he just reached Volterra territory. Thank God for his super speed. He dropped his bag, changing back into a human. He looked around, making sure there was no one near by wondering why the hell he was naked. He unzipped his bag and got dressed quickly before anyone did show up. He zipped his bag back up, threw it over his shoulder and started walking towards town. Ten minutes later, he exited the woods in someone's backyard. He wasn't sure if anyone was home or not, he didn't stick around to find out. He continued to walk through the town,unsure where he was going. Well, that changed as soon as he went through the downtown area with the shops. He had spotted Allison carrying some bags to the car, placing them in the trunk.

He let out a sigh of relief. He had thought the worse, it made him relax a tad bit to know that she was still alive. He watched as Allison closed the trunk, she looked up and spotted him. Her eyes went wide, she ran towards him. Seth moved towards her, a smile on his face and his arms opened. She ran into them, giving him a hug.

"I was worried about you," Seth said, hugging her back.

"You're an idiot for coming here,"she mumbled, not letting him go. "But I appreciate your concern." She pulled back.

Seth chuckled. "I'm your brother. I gotta make sure you're still living.*

Allison smiled. Seth knew she would do the same for him if the situation was reversed. He understood her concerns for him being in Volterra, he really did. Speaking about that concern...

There's was a tall, broad vampire coming straight at them, a growl on his face.