A Broken Friendship

Warning! This chapter might make a few readers uncomfortable. I'm so sorry. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. 😟

(Y/N P.O.V)

The next day I had slept in by accident and waslate to school. I was walking in the courtyard when Freddy came up to me. Hehad this look on his face which I'd never seen before. Freddy and I are closefriends and I knew something was wrong when I saw his face.

"Hey Y/N." He said to me.

"Hi Freddy. You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, yeah, it's just..." He walked closer to me as I walked backwards. My back hit the wall and I became a little scared. What was he doing? He put his hands against the wall on either side of me. I felt very uncomfortable with this and I tried to leave but he wouldn't let me.

"What's the matter baby?" He asked me.

"Freddy, please let me leave." I asked him turning my head to look away from him.

"I don't think I will. You see I—" He was cut off by someone calling his name.

"Hey Freddy." The voice said. I could tell it was a male's voice and it sounded very familiar to me. I turned my head to look in the direction of the voice and so did Freddy. I was surprised to see Tommy standing there. Freddy came off of me and looked at Tommy.

"Hey Tommy." He said to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked him.

"Um..." Freddy said looking over at me. I was still uncomfortable about the situation. "I was just leaving." Freddy said. He walked off in the opposite direction. I exhaled out and looked at Tommy. He looked me up and down.

"You okay?" He asked me. 

"Yes, thanks to you Tommy. I owe you one." I said to him, actually pleased to see him.

"You don't owe me anything. I just thought I should help. I could tell you were uncomfortable." He explained.

"You're very observant then because I was."

I'm sorry for another short chapter. I just didn't know how else to end it. 😂😂