First Day/Soccer Disaster

Your outfit for school 👆

(Y/N P.O.V)

I woke up the next day to my alarm clock. I got dressed in jean shorts, a stripped top, white sneakers, and a chocker necklace. I grabbed my backpack and left the house with nothing but a cereal bar. 

I was walking down the street of my neighborhood which was Encino Hills, California; in other words, rich kid neighborhood. It was where all the rich kids lived which included the Cobra Kai boys, Ali, Susan, and Barbra. I had to pass Johnny's house to get out of the neighborhood. If I knew the Cobras as well as I did, I knew they were all going to meet at Johnny's house to go to school on their bikes together. 

As I was passing Johnny's house, I heard laughing and looked up towards the driveway. The boys were talking to each other and Tommy and I made eye contact. I walked quickly down the street, I could hear someone calling me from far away but I quickly ran around the corner of the street and ran till I was away from the gate of the neighborhood. I'd lost them.

I went to school and saw the boys at their motorbikes. I'd walked so they would have obliviously made it to school quicker than me. Tommy was fixing his hair while talking to Johnny and Bobby. They seemed to be waiting for something or someone. Johnny looked over at me and smirked, then he said something to Bobby and Tommy and they looked over at me. Tommy had a smile on his face but it was a different smile. Normally he had a smile that said that he was going to pick on me. This smile looked apologetic and soft. I quickly turned around and walked the other way before the boys could even move to approach me. 

I went to homeroom and talked with Ali. Once the bell had rung, the two of us went to biology class. We sat next to each other and were talking until we both heard familiar voices coming from the doorway. We turned our heads and saw the five Cobra Kai boys walk in. We both rolled our eyes and continued talking.

The class went by pretty quickly and when the bell rung, Ali and I went to the field for cheerleading practice. While we practiced the boys were having soccer tryouts. I was with Ali, Barbra and Susan while we were waiting for cheer practice to start. I was wearing a green T-shirt with a hoodie with the sleeves cut off. I wore grey shorts and sneakers. My hair was tied back in a ponytail. 

"Tommy's so hot, right?" Susan said looking over at Tommy dreamily. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"How can you like a boy like that?" I asked her.

"What? He's hot!" She said protesting.

"Doesn't personality mean anything to you? The boy's a jerk." 

"You like who you like, and I'll like who I like."

As Susan and Barbra left, the boy from the beach came up to me and Ali. 

"Hey, are you alright? Those boys are jerks." I asked him.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I'm Daniel." He said to me.

"Y/N."

"Nice to meet you."

He started flirting with both of us. He showed me how to juggle the ball, which I seemed to be a natural at. I peeked over at the other boys on the field. I caught Tommy and Johnny looking over in my direction.

Both boys looked pissed off. I knew Johnny was mad because of Daniel flirting with Ali but why was Tommy mad? Was he mad for Johnny? Did he just hate Daniel? Or was it another reason? Johnny whispered something to Tommy and he nodded. Next thing I knew, I was looking at a shirtless Tommy. I blinked and looked back at Ali and Daniel who were too busy flirting to notice. 

 "Cheerleaders over here!" I heard my coach yell.

"We gotta go." Ali said as we begun to run off.

As I was walking back, I felt a soccer ball softly hit the back of my foot. I turned around and picked it up as Tommy run over. He was still shirtless and he had his shirt tied onto one of the back belts' loops of his pants.

"Here." I said handing it to him. He put his hands on mine and I got this warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach. Did she like him? No, she couldn't. They're enemies, they're not even friends.

"Thanks, princess." He said smiling as he ran back towards the field. 

I walked back over to the cheerleaders and looked over to see the boys starting to play the game. I was looking over at them as I practiced the cheers with the other girls on the squad. My eyes travelled as I watched the boys; they then fell on Tommy. His skin was shining in the sun from all his sweat. Luckily for me, he was too busy playing and to give me any mind. I couldn't help but notice that he was really fit. He had abs and everything. I caught myself staring at him and quickly looked away.

Daniel had the ball and was doing fine until Bobby fell and tripped him. Daniel tackled Bobby once he got up and punched him in the face. The coach pulled Daniel off of him and Tommy was holding Daniel back while Dutch did the same for Bobby. The couch yelled at Daniel, stating that 'that's not how they do things around here.' Daniel ended up getting kicked off the field and team. The game ended a few minutes later and the coach left. The boys were laughing at the events that had happened a few minutes ago. That's when I realized they'd done it on purpose. Without thinking, I stormed over to them in a rage.

"You couldn't have left it alone huh?" I asked them pushing Bobby into Johnny and Tommy. I looked at each one of them. They just smirked at me with bright faces and kept chuckling about both the events and my anger towards them.

"What's the matter princess? You gotta thing for him or something?" Tommy asked me in what sounded like a jealous tone.

"Don't call me that! And no! I just don't see a reason for you guys to be so mean to him." I yelled at them.

"Oh yeah?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah." I said back.

"Get out of here darling." Dutch said to me.

I rolled my eyes as I turned around sharply, I walked away from them and as I did, I flipped them off. After practice I went out of my way to avoid them. I was reading my book while on the way to the lunchroom when someone came up behind me and snatched the book from my hands. It was Tommy being the typical jerk he was.

"Whatcha reading princess?" He asked me smirking while he flipped through the pages of the book.

"A book." I answered, trying to grab it back. He moved his hand away so I couldn't get it. The other Cobras laughed at his actions and my growing anger. I continued to try to grab it but he kept moving it away from my hand.

"Give me my book Tommy!" I yelled reaching for it.

"Ask nicely and I might consider." He said to me with a grin. I calmed down and bit and stopped grabbing for it. I took a deep breath and held out my hand as I said, "Tommy, can I please have my book back?"

"See?Was that so hard?" He said to me while putting the book in my open hand. I hit him lightly on the head with the book and walked off. I continued to walk down the hallway as I heard his friends snickering and laughing.