48. When He Met Him

Start from the beginning

"Why not? Is it because of Taehyung's father? Did he tell you not to allow me to get out?" I asked her.

"No. He didn't say anything like that," she got up and brushed her skirt as she smiled at me, "Taehyung would kill us if we did let you out."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her as she softly chuckled.

"If Taehyung was here, he wouldn't have allowed you to search for him. He wouldn't want you to get hurt"

"But what about him? He probably must be trembling in fear from all this shit."

She smirked and headed towards the door, "He wouldn't tremble in front of them because now, he has found a reason to fight back."

"Reason?"

"Yes. He will tell you soon and remember..." she turned to me with her hand on the door handle, "Taehyung is way stronger than you think." With that, the door closed leaving behind a confused me and a sleeping Yoongi.

*******

Somewhere near Seoul~

"I saw your father's men running around Seoul. They are looking for Angel," Chizu said as she stood beside Akio on the balcony, looking at the dense forest that surrounded the old rundown mansion.

"I see," he looked at the setting sun. His eyes glowed gold when the sun's rays burned into his eyes. Chizu stared at him and licked her lips as she drowned in those brightly lit eyes. Akio saw her eye-raping him and he ran a hand through his hair, "Stop looking at me like that."

"You are pretty hot. You know that, right?" she smirked as he sighed at her. He wasn't in a good mood and Chizu's horny state didn't calm him down either.

"What about him? I heard him screaming and crying the whole night."

Chizu chuckled as her eyes flickered to the fallen sun, "He is still alive. I just scolded him a bit for being a bad boy. I mean, he left us for so long, so I thought of punishing him."

"You are cruel," he snickered and she flipped her long, black hair behind her shoulder.

"I was born like that."

"While you are enjoying with him, don't forget to feed him. I don't want him to die," he walked away from the balcony and into the house. Chizu watched him leave and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Why do I have a feeling he is going soft for Angel?"

***

Taehyung was lying down on his stomach on a bed which was sort of hard and not so soft. He was shifted from the basement to his own room which was sort of dusty and dark. But no matter where they take him, every place will always be and feel like a prison. He clutched onto a rough, thin pillow as his tears melted into it and wetted the thin fabric.

Last night was horrible as he shuddered at the memory of it, the metal chain whipping his bare back and causing him to scream and cry to the pain he felt with each hit. The back of his shirt was ripped into ribbons and the once white color was now a pale red. His back was covered with dried blood and deep cuts. Some parts were black and blue while the others exposed his flesh. 

Even though the metal chain looked like a blunt object that would only cause black and blue marks on the skin, some had sharp points on them that ripped his skin and exposed the flesh underneath. The pain was too much for him to handle and each movement he made was painful. He couldn't bring himself to sit up or even sleep properly. 

He heard the door to his prison open and he tilted his head to the side to see who had entered. His teary eyes suddenly grew wide when he saw Akio approach him. He was holding a burning candle in one hand and a glass of water in the other. He set the candle down on the side table and he knelt down to inspect Taehyung's back.

"Chizu really is mean," he chuckled as he ran his cold finger over Taehyung's skin which was not yet scarred, "But to be honest, your back looks really pretty with all those beautiful red lines decorating them with splotches of black and blue. Almost like roses in a smoke, or something like that."

Taehyung shivered when Akio's finger would make contact with his skin. He didn't want to look at Akio, so he buried his face in the pillow, silently praying for him to leave immediately.

"She has already drawn her art on you," Akio leaned in closer to Taehyung's face and whispered, "How about I add mine?"

Before Taehyung could decipher what he meant, Akio reached for the candle and tilted it over Taehyung's back, watching as the hot candle wax dripped down onto the bloodied cut.

Taehyung felt the burning wax meet his open flesh and he let out a blood-curdling cry that echoed all over the room. He couldn't move from the pain he was feeling and wailed into his rough, itchy pillow. Akio seem to enjoy the way Taehyung's scream reverberated throughout the room. For him, it was like music.

"I guess that's enough for today," Akio said and straightened the candle. He smirked before leaving the room. 

Taehyung cried the whole night as the pain killed him slowly. He tried to remove the wax from his back, but he wasn't able to remove some of them which were out of his reach and some which had buried themselves deep in his flesh.

This was nothing compared to what had happened before when he was young. All those screams and the sight of blood and bones, they used to haunt him before, but then it all stopped when he met him. When Taehyung met Jungkook. Not when they were enemies, but the time when they became fake boyfriends. 

Taehyung himself was shocked when he soundly slept on Jungkook's back. He still remembered the familiar scent of Jungkook's slowly making him sleepy. He looked at his wrist and saw the bracelet. His bloodied finger slightly brushed over the name plate and he weakly smiled to himself. 

"Jungkook...it pains," he whispered as his eyes shut close and slept in the same position. 

._._._._._._._._._.

Poor Jungkook got knocked out again! :] And yeah, next few chapter are going to be torturous for Taehyung...so...uhmm...hehe?

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!! If you find any mistakes, feel free to correct them!!! Have a nice day and luv you alll!!!

^_____^