"The worst part isn't that I don't get the necessary sleep, the fact that upsets me the most is that the visions are from peoples' future or past or even what they are doing right now and I feel so fucking guilty when I look at them in the corridors, especially if they are students." She said and sniffed, drying her tears with the sleeve from her hoodie.

Regulus didn't know what to do so he just stood there, letting the girl have her moment.

"And the thing is that sometimes I know what's going to happen in their future and I can't warn them! Now with the war, if you know what I mean." She said and looked shamefully down. Her cheeks were decorated with painful tears.

"You have seen me too, right?" he asked. She looked at him with wide eyes. "That's how you knew about the dark mark." He sent her a smirk, she was scared as fuck now.

"I-I didn't mean to, I can't control it that's why I feel bad because I'm invading their privacy."
She explained and burst immediately into tears, she was desperately holding the whole time.

Regulus froze, his experience with the female species was limited, the only women in his life were his cousins and his mother but he had never seen them cry.

"Don't worry, I am not mad, just a bit creeped out." He said and laughed a little, he hesitantly got up and went to sit beside Delilah and hugged her awkwardly from the side.

Delilah welcome the hug and put her head on his shoulder. "It's not just that," she said and heard him chuckle.

"There's more?"

"I can also see what people think in their minds, it happened to me once when I was twelve but it took lots of concentration and I have been practicing for some years but I never succeeded again. It was that one time and never again," she told him and let out a deep sigh. "I don't even know if it was because of the vision or something else."

"It's probably Legimancy, it can be connected to your visions. How about you try now, tell me what I am thinking about." He asked her, a playful smile framing his face. She looked towards him and stared into his deep blue eyes, she didn't think it would work but images of his thoughts flood into her mind like a tornado.

"Why the fuck are you thinking about drowning yourself in chocolate right now?"

His eyes widened in surprise and embarrassment "That was impressive" he praised her.

"Yeah, okay try to cover the fact that you are embarrassed"

Now she was the one smirking cockily at him, he scowled at her trying to cover his smile. They spent some time just talking about how excited they were about their 6th year and joking about random things, they had also summoned one more bottle of firewhiskey that was now lying empty on the other side of the Tower.

"We should head back to our dorms it's almost half past four," said Regulus as he checked the big clock at the Tower.

"I'm gonna have a killer hangover tomorrow," said Delilah gesturing to the bottles of Firewhiskey in the corner they had drunk and he hummed agreeing with her.

"I had fun tonight Regulus, thanks a lot." She smiled shyly at him and turned around to walk about the door but he grabbed her hand stopping her.

"We should do this again if you want of course, 'cause if you don't, it's completely fine I unde-" She cut him off by placing her fingers on his lips, the alcohol taking over her system and explaining her actions.

"Same place, same time, tomorrow. You better be here Black." She winked at him and walked down the stairs.

Regulus just stared at where her figure was moments before "okay" he muttered even though she couldn't hear him. He quickly left the Astronomy tower and headed towards the Slytherin common room with the short brunette on his mind.

***

The next morning Delilah woke up with a killer headache, none of her rooms were in the room 'they probably left for breakfast already' she thought and went to pick an outfit from her wardrobe (outfit at the top).

She opened the bathroom door and jumped for a quick shower to wash off of her the smell of alcohol. She quickly applied some concealer and foundation along with mascara and light lipstick. She took the hangover potions from the drawer and drank half of it.

She grabbed her bag and ran downstairs and towards the Great Hall. She found the Marauders already on their table and decided to bid them a good morning

"Potter Jr!" waved her over Sirius when he saw her.

"Good morning boys," she said and kissed their cheeks.

"Any visions last night?" asked James in a whisper, she put a smile on her face and shook her head. All of them smiled, believing her.

"I see Monica at the Slytherin table, I'm gonna eat with her, have a nice day lads," she said feeling guilty and wanting to be out of the situation. She went to get up but Sirius pulled her down.

"Don't go towards the girl's bathroom today, we don't want you drenched in frozen water now, do we?" She raised her eyebrows at them and they only shrugged back. She rolled her eyes at them playfully and headed to the Slytherin table.

"Good morning" she greeted Monica and the black-haired girl only threw her a tired look back.

"What got you in such a nice mood today?" she asked grumpily as she rubbed her eyes with her hands, probably out of exhaustion.

"I had a very nice conversation with someone last night." She said and her eyes traveled towards the black curly-haired boy who was sitting with his friend a couple of seats away from them.

He caught her eye and waved discretely at her, pointing towards his watch reminding her about their arrangement for tonight. She only sent him a wink and turned to Monica who witnessed the whole interaction.

"A Black? Regulus Black? Really?!" She asked and looked towards her, a fake disappointing look on her face.

Delilah only shrugged her shoulders and went back to eating the food completely oblivious to the boy watching her with a small smile couple of seats away.

——————————————————
And their story starts

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, it will only cost you a second💛