10. Wedding and Fun.

Zacznij od początku

Jo tum na ho toh hum bhi hum nahi,
Na chahiye kuch tumse zyada.
Tumse Kam nahi.

Aankhon ko khwaab dena,
Khud hi sawal karke,
Khud hi javab Dena Teri tarif se.
Bin kaam, kaam karna,
Jana kahin ho chahe.
Har baar hi guzarna Teri taraf se.

Ye koshishein toh hongi Kam nahi,
Naa chahiye kuch tumse zyada
Tumse Kam nahi.

Jo tum na ho toh hum bhi hum nahi,
Na chahiye kuch tumse zyada
Tumse Kam nahi.

Jo tum na ho,

Jo tum na ho,

Jo tum na ho.

(From Love Aaj Kal) [Video attached above]

Dareya were dancing perfectly while shreya's cheeks were crimson red while the tips of daya's ears were slightly pink.
Abhijeet secretly smirked at Dr. Salunke with a look which said she is mine.

Salunke acted as if he was angry but he knew deep inside that no one can be better  than abhijeet for tarika.

Meanwhile, for ishyant it was a teasing competition. Dushyant was busy teasing Ishita's waist with his fingers. She too was no less. She played with his chest making him loose control on himself. She winked at him naughtily. He turned her around making her back collide with his chest and their bodies swayed with the perfect rhythm..

In kavi's side, it was completely opposite. They were both nervous of each other. Kavin looked at Purvi's eyes as if asking for permission. She too agreed. Sparkles were bursting throughout their body being this close to each other. The proximity was too much to handle yet it felt too nice and comforting like it was their own home.

The dance ended and everyone cheered for the couples. It was time for bidaai and Shreya and her parents had a very much emotional moment. It was hard for others to control their tears looking at the love of this small yet Beautiful family. Daya promised to give her complete freedom and allow her to go wherever she wanted..

The car screeched away and everyone from daya's side followed. The car halted in front of daya's big bungalow. Shreya's was taken inside. All the rituals were taken care of by Purvi , tarika and all the girls.

The day was full of twists and turns but it turned out to be a great and important day.

While everyone was busy downstairs, some were secretly in his bedroom decorating every nook and corner of his room. The smell of roses and scented candles were in the air. When Shreya was brought to his room, she couldn't believe it. Her friends were these fast. Lots of teasing and poking continued until they heard footsteps approaching.

All the girls quickly got out of the room and stood in front of the door with arms folded in front of them. Daya walked in the corridor with his coat hanging on his shoulder when he met smirking faces already waiting for him.

"Agar aapko andar jaana hai, Hume rishwat Deni padegi" Ishita said with that bossy tone.

"Haan, nikalo nikalo" Tarika too ordered.

Daya was clever too.

"Aur bhi accha hai.. mujhe toh andar nahi jaana.. nervousness ho rahi hai isliye Socha aaj raat Bahar rahu..." He turned to go away but the four of them came in the front to stop him from going. They started arguing with him and he getting a chance ran inside his room to save himself. He could hear screams outside.

He opened the door again and saw them smiling.

"Mein toh mazak kar raha tha..ye lo" he forwarded his wallet to them.

"Sir, hum bhi toh mazak kar rahe the" Purvi burst out laughing.

"Lekin, ab mazak nahi kar raha Hoon" he said in an authorative tone stopping all arguments.

Their bickering was stopped by Abhijeet.

"Are lelo, lelo..pyaar se de raha hai" he said smiling.

The girls finally gave in and took it.

"Agli baari aapki aur tarika ma'am ki hai" Divya teased.

Tarika went all red while Abhijeet was having a hard time maintaining a straight face.

"Humne toh Socha tha sab kuch ek saath karenge, par achanak ye sab ho gya. But mein Daya ke liye bohot khush Hoon" Abhijeet said all proud for Daya.

Later, Abhijeet and Tarika retired for their own houses as he said he'll drop Tarika.

Mayur, Divya, and nikhil decided to go in one car. While Freddy and Pankaj took their own respective cars.

For Ishita, Dushyant was continuously pestering her to go with him in their car when she already brought her own car. This made kavin's suspicion come true. He was sure something was cooking between these two. Dushyant dropped a bomb on kavin by requesting Purvi to join them too...

" Ye khud kis cheez mein phasa hai aur ab mujhe bhi phasa raha hai..kisi din mere hi haathon iska band baj jayega" he thought angrily.

One car after the other followed outside daya's house as all the relatives and friends finally left..

Today was truly a blessing for all.

___________________________________________

Hiii,,

Please like, comment and share.

How many of you like the song shayad from Love Aaj Kal??? Jaldi batao comments mein😉😉

Ok byeeee,, take care and luv u all..

With love,
Khalida.