"I have some O negative liters out for Bella," Carlisle tells them and goes to the kitchen.

Jasper whips his head toward Carlisle, hearing that made it even more difficult to control his thirst.

"Let's go to our bedroom, love," Genevieve says softly.

Jasper didn't move, and it was clear he was having difficulty keeping himself together; Genevieve held his wrist, making him stand up, and went upstairs to get away from the room.

"Hey, I know this is hard, keeping yourself distracted, but I'm here. I'll help you, okay?" Genevieve tells him and brings her hand up to his face, and caresses his cheek.

"As long as you're here, I'll be fine," Jasper tells her and holds her hand that was on his cheek and kisses her palm.

"Let's dance?" She asks, and he nods. She scans the vinyl records that she collected over the years. She picked one and put it in her vinyl player.

We Belong Together by Ritchie Valens starts to play on the vinyl player, Jasper offers his hand for her to take, and she gladly takes it. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and his arms were wrapped around her waist.

"You're mine
And we belong together
Yes, we belong together
For eternity."

They slowly sway in the music, foreheads placed against each other, and their eyes are closed, taking in each other's presence.

"You're mine
Your lips belong to me
Yes, they belong to only me
For eternity."

She opens her eyes and sees that his gold eyes are already looking straight at her. She smiles and gives him a passionate kiss. Nothing else mattered. All thoughts of their bloodlust are gone.

"You're my, my baby
And you'll al-al-always be
I swear by everything I own
You'll always, always be mine."

His hand went to the back of her neck, pressing her furthermore to deepen the kiss, her hand went to his hair, gently tugging it, and they were still slowly swaying to the music.

"You're mine
And we belong together
Yes, we belong together
For eternity
Etern-eternity"

The song stops, and she smiles brightly at him. In times like this, with him is what she truly cherished.

Everything in her life got better when Jasper was in it. Jasper just buries his head in the crook of her neck, enjoying the time with his mate.

They went to the living room and saw Emmett, Esme, Rosalie, and Edward watching Bella sleep,
Jasper walks towards Emmett, who is looking at the windows and scanning for any signs of wolves.

Rosalie is looking at a magazine, Esme is looking at Bella preparing to tend to her needs, Edward who is watching Bella sleep, and Genevieve just sits on the floor and reads the book about the Civil War that Jasper gave her.

Jacob's footsteps can be heard. He got up the stairs and walked towards them, and looked at Bella with a frown.

"Rosalie, why don't you get Jacob something from the kitchen?" Esme tells the blonde.

"Thanks, but no thanks, I'd rather not eat something with blondies spit," Jacob interjects and sits at the arm part of the sofa.

"She would never embarrass me with such a lack of hospitality," Esme tells him. Jacob just hums, still unsure.

Rosalie stands up and sets her magazine down on the coffee table. "Of course not," and walks towards the kitchen.

"You'll tell me if she poisoned it, right?" Jacob asks Edward, and he just smirks.

"It broke one of her ribs," Edward tells him.

The clanging of kitchenware can be heard. Esme just sighs and shakes her head. They looked in the direction of the kitchen and saw Rosalie holding a dog bowl and walked towards Jacob and set the bowl on the floor.

"Enjoy, mongrel," Rosalie says with a fake smile. Emmett smirks at his wife.

"And don't make such a big deal out of it. Even normal human babies can be known to crack ribs" and walks back to the kitchen. Jacob got one bite of the hotdog, throwing the dog bowl at the back of Rosalie's head.

Genevieve just snorts. Jasper buries his hands in his pocket, looking at the ceiling, trying to contain his laugh. Edward and Emmett didn't even try to hide it, while Esme just looked disappointed.

Rosalie turns around to face him and glares at him, "You got food in my hair," and walks away.

"That was the most entertaining thing that happened in this house" Genevieve says while laughing and shaking her head.

"God, I love this family," she adds.