Jennie hugged Seulgi close. "I don't know how to thank you."

"Just cook me something and consider your debt is done."  Seulgi patted her shoulder softly. "I have to go. Got surgery to do."

"Alright. Thanks again, Seul. We'll talk about that meal later."

Lisa was pouting when Jennie came back to the room. "Can you sneak me out?"

"You, from all people should know what you can and can not do in the hospital." Jennie brought Lisa's breakfast tray and set it in front of her. "Seulgi does what's best for you."

"That dumbass-"

"Seulgi has helped your butt. And Baby, please stop swearing. That's not attractive."

"She forbids me from seeing my children," Lisa stated as a matter of fact.

"For your own good." She handed the spoon to Lisa. Unfortunately, Lisa had to feed herself since she needed to exercise her hands little by little. "Take it easy."

Lisa huffed as she stuffed the food in her mouth.

"Dan and Mom are feeling under the weather today. They're probably too tired. I told them to not coming here and rest. Would it be okay if I go see Aorta, Artery, and Venous and get lunch with them? Two hours max."

"I want to have lunch with you guys, too."

"You will. Get better first."

"I am better!"

"Don't sulk." Jennie kissed her cheek. "Two hours max, okay?"

"Fine. Whatever. Leave me at this stinky place."

"You work here, Baby. I'll video call you later."

"Yeah, yeah, okay," Lisa waved her hand nonchalantly. "By the way, while I think you bangs is adorable, your non-bangs hair is way hotter. Ugh, I miss being intimate with you."

"Your wounds have not even healed properly and you're already thinking about it?"

She shrugged, "It's constantly in my mind. I love being close to you."

Jennie stared at Lisa intently. "You mean that?"

"Why would I do not mean that?"

"In any circumstances? Even in your hardest time?"

"You have my words."

---

Lisa yawned loudly as she looked around her. Jennie had gone to take the triplets to lunch an hour ago. She was, again, bored since she had nothing to do. She glanced to the ringer lactate bottle that hung at her top right. I t was half-

Wait

She lifted her hands and frowned at the sigh. She was so damn sure the IV line was on her left hand, not on the right. When the hell did they change it? How come she didn't know?

Lisa pressed the emergency button as a nurse ran to her room.

"Yes, Dr. Manoban?"

"I want to see my chart."

"Your chart?"

"Yes."

"But Doc-"

"Do I have to get it myself?"

That nurse had worked with Lisa since she was a first year resident. She had her share of arguing and fighting with Lisa's stone-headed. It was easier to decline her order when she was resident, but now this super-annoying woman was the head of cardio department. She had no option but to obey.