"I don't even want to imagine that," You made it to the car, you had always tried to invest into things that you needed so you had a pretty new BMW 1st series. The car clicked as you unlocked the doors.

"Wait, can I drive?"

"What?"

"The car, just put on something to navigate,"

"Are you not tired?"

"No, not really. I slept the entire time."

You chucked the keys at him as you put the suitcases in the car. Slightly worried that he would crash since he had just been in a plane for 12 hours. Yet you were sure he wouldn't drive if there was a chance of death.

"Wait can you even drive?"

"no"

"What"

"Shhhh"

The entire journey was fine, he was surprisingly a good driver. You decided to stop at Greggs to show true British culture. You got a sausage roll while Alex got Bacon Sandwich. Stopping at the side of the road to eat.

"I come to this whole new country and you get me a fucking bacon sandwich?" He asked sarcastically.

"Well I'm sorry you don't appreciate true British culture" You rolled your eyes. He looked so good in real life. The natural lighting and clear vision meant you could see every part of him.

"Still not doing a hair reveal," You noticed the beanie on his head. He leaned in,

"Not even you are special enough to see my hair," You could feel his breath on your skin and his round hazel eyes staring into yours. You were looking at him to long.

"Oh yeah really," You grabbed his hat and pulled it off his head. You looked the other way and he grabbed you, covering your eyes,

"Give me my hat!" He said while you laughed, his hands still gripping you.

"NO!" You sit on the hat to make sure he couldn't get it.

"Oh fuck you!" You heard him pull up his hoodie to hide his hair, you knew it was a joke but you still felt bad. Grabbing the hat and throwing it at him.

"Thank you!" He scoffed, you hid your eyes until he gave you the clear. "Wait, come here," he moved closer to you. He lifted his hand and swiped your face.

"You had an eyelash, make a wish" You blew the eyelash off his finger and looked up at him. You were so close, his eyes fluttered as he moved back. You followed the signal and backed up as well.

"We should probably go now," You announced, getting out your phone to check your recent.

"Yeah, yeah you're right" He started the car and you looked at twitter

---------------

TOMMYINNIT

HELP, I THINK BIG Q MIGHT BE DEAD

TUBBO

HE HASN'T RESPONDED TO ME IN 4 HOURS !!!!

DREAM

Shhh, he's with his girlfriend. Don't disturb him.

-----------

"Have you checked twitter?" You groaned

"Nope, only before I got on the plane," He explained, eyes stuck on the road.

"People are being stupid"

"When are they not?"

"We should post a picture together!"

"Not until later beautiful but I promise it'll be worth it"