Pt.4

Sho:"Anyways what deck do you use"

Judai was wondering if he daydreamed all of that and if he wasnt was there a way to stop it?

Sho:"Judai?Judai are you listening to me?"

Judai:"Huh oh yeah I'm listening uh what was the question again?

Sho:"I asked what deck you use, so which one do you use?"

Judai:"Oh I use a hero deck"

Sho:"Wow that sound cool can I see it?"

Judai:"Sure here you go"

Judai handed over his cards to sho while he sat there looking at the sea when he suddenly had a bad feeling

Judai:"Hey sho this might sound a little dumb but have you gotten your soul taken away"

Sho:"Of course I haven't what kind of dumb question is that"

Judai:"Oh it's nothing just wondering" so it's true I somehow went back in time after I got my soul taken away. I didn't know if the same thing that happened last time would occur once more so just in case i told sho i was going somewhere.

Judai:"hey I think I'll go see if there is something interesting here I'll be right back"

Sho:"alright by the way here are your cards"

Judai:"It's fine you can look at them longer just put them back on my bed once you're done"

Sho:"Wow really! Thanks I'm heading back to the dorm"

With that Judai walked to the opposite side of the island to see what was up. When he arrived he saw a huge ship getting closer and closer. He waited until it got closer, he saw a man that looked very familiar he had sunglasses and was shirtless. Judai noticed him right away.

Judai:I had to get everyone out of here before he does the same.

He ran back but on his way he ran into kaiser and asuka

Judai:"You 2 follow me it's extremely important.
Asuka:"Why do you look so frightened where are you headed?"

Judai:"I have no time to explain just follow me please"

He looked at kaiser which looked at him and saw his frightened eyes and decided to follow him

Kaiser:"Let's just follow him for now and let him explain later"

Asuka:"Ok but you better explain later"

Judai:Together we ran and we got to the slifer red dorm by now he must've been attacking the academia or at least gotten on land "Go to the docs on this end wait for me there I'll be there in a few minutes"

Kaiser:"ok we'll wait for you"

Judai:"Thanks" with that I headed into the dorm and saw sho sitting down at the desk with the lights off and the curtains closed "Sho come on let's go we don't have much time left"

Sho:"Where are we going"

Judai:"Just follow me ill explain everything later to you"

Sho:"Tell me now or I won't go anywhere"

Judai:"Just please follow me and let's go"

Sho:"Tell me or I won't go"

Judai:"Well to make it short there's a guy who's taking everyone's soul's and he's coming here"

Sho:"Judai I don't know what kind of prank you're playing but it isn't funny"

Judai:"This isn't a joke let's go"

Sho:"Even if it's true we'd be good since my older brother is here, he can take on anyone"

Judai:"He's also going with us"

Sho:"Us?"

Judai:"yeah me and asuka are leaving  here too that's everyone I could get to come with us"

Sho:"Fine I'll follow you but you better explain everything later"

Judai:"Thanks and yeah I'll explain"

With that they ran towards the docs and Judai spotted a large boat at the far left

Judai:"Guys see that boat get on it right now we're evacuating"

Asuka:"What but why?"

Judai:"Like I said I'll explain later and don't worry about clothes and stuff like that I have enough money to buy us all that." It still kinda felt like I was missing something. THAT'S RIGHT HAYATO he must've been asleep when I told sho the event that was about to occur. I need to get him here asap and I also left my deck on my bed.

Judai:"I'll be right back I forgot someone"I ran towards the dorm once more and I almost broke the door I heard someone groan and I opened the curtain.

Hayato:"Hey man what's your problem close the door and shut the curtains"

Judai:"Hey hayato get up we have to leave this academy asap there is a person who will take your soul away if you don't come with me"

Hayato:"First off how do you know my name and second this isn't a funny prank just turn off the lights and let me sleep."

Judai:"Just get up and follow me"

Fuji:"Woah I see so you were the person at the docs how do you know what my plan was?"

Judai:"I uh..."Something was completely different from last time he had a few stains on his arms and jeans which was disturbing to make it even worse it was blood red.

Fuji:"So you refuse to speak?I guess I'll cut off your tounge so you never talk again"

With that he pulled moved his arm and there was a long blade covered with blood

Judai:"So that was b bblood on your arms" I was disgusted I gagged.

Fuji:"Now die"

With that he sliced Judai's stomache open  and blood spilled on the floor.
Scared hayato looked at the scene with tears in his eyes

Hayato:"what have you done"

He swung his fist towards fuji's face but Fuji was fast and sliced his hand off

Hayato:"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" it burned and hurt Soo much I couldn't handle it. I rolled many times on the floor and I was loosing blood fast

Judai:"It burns it burns Soo much someone help" I said but all I received was a evil smile from Fuji

Fuji:"You filthy insect just stay down and die"

Judai: With that I felt my body getting colder with that I took my final breath . I was loosing consciousness with that I closed my eyes and died.

Narrative POV: Judai open his eyes and saw kaiser and asuka standing in front of him.

Kaiser:"Can we help you?"