Pt.2

Judai: I came into class a few minutes late due to the fact that I fell on my way here but then I realised that if I really did go into the past then that would of meant that asuka was still here. I looked around the class and I saw her sitting next to momo when I saw her my eyes started to tear up a bit I then wiped my eyes then professor cronos called me out.

Cronos:"Well Judai it seems you're late you'll have detention to make up for it now go ahead and sit down."

Judai:I sat down next to sho and asked him a question
"Hey sho I know this might be weird but how did I get into this academia?"

Sho:It was kinda weird that he forgot about it but I'm decided to tell him anyway "well you beat cronos with an amazing fusion monster and a field card remember you were amazing" then suddenly chronos called on me

Chronos:I saw sho and Judai talking together and decided that this was a perfect time to emberass the slifer so I called him out "Well since you are talking about field spells with Judai why don't you tell me what it does" I said.

Sho:I knew what it was but when I tried to say it I couldn't there was just to many people here and it was emberassing so I just went with the easiest solution "I forgot" i said.I regretted saying that because the whole class was laughing at me.

Chronos:"You don't know haha everybody knows what it is but of course I don't expect much from a slifer like you"

Judai:I was trying to remember what I did before and then I remembered "Hey professor you shouldn't laugh at us slifers like that in fact it did beat you with a field spell and I'm a slifer" everyone in class was now laughing at chronos

Chronos: that little brat just laughed at me I'll make him pay I'll make him pay dearly with that I then announced "Well everyone can head to lunch now class is over"

Sho:"That was awesome man thanks for sticking up for me Judai"

Judai:"No problem plus that's what friends are for to support one another" then as everyone was leaving I looked to my left and saw asuka we made eye contact and then she came up to me

Asuka: I admit that was pretty cool so I went up to him and said "You have guts talking to a teacher like that what's your name?"

Judai:"My name is Judai I assume you're asuka is that right?"

Asuka:"That's correct what do you say we go get lunch together"

Judai:"Sure why not let's go sho" but before we headed out all the slifers came and thanked me for standing up for the slifers. After that we headed to the cafeteria. As soon as we entered the cafeteria yubel appeared next to me.

Yubel:I had a bad feeling about this it feels as if something bad is about to happen so I Warned Judai "Judai be careful things might not go like it did last time I have a feeling we'll run into troubler soon"

Judai:"what do you mean"

Yubel:"I mean we might face danger earlier than we did last time so be careful i have a bad feeling about this time traveling"

Judai:"Alright ill be on guard" I too had a bad feeling about this but I decided to brush it off and plus I didn't know what caused me to time travel I was sure I'd find out soon.