Pt.3

Prologue

Judai:"I won't let you take any more souls than you already have I'll stop you here"

???:"Like if you ever could it doesn't matter what you do asking as I can still see your cards in your hands I'll shall not lose"

Judai:"We'll see about that" with that I drew my final card "attack him directly neos"

???:What an idiot he played it without thinking about my face down now I'll show him the consequences "I now activate Magic cylinder"

Judai:Lp 0

???:"you actually thought you could beat me what an idiot"

Death
Judai:The day after was Saturday so I was walking around campus it was about 8 months ago since I left duel academia it felt like years I really missed this place but since then I wasn't able to duel because of the things I had to do every since I left j regretted not saying goodbye now I really won't see them again I'm such an idiot.

Sho:I noticed Judai left somewhere this morning so I decided to go look for him while I was walking I saw him staring at the ocean from the cliff side something felt off about that guy I felt like we met somewhere before"Judai what are you doing out here"

Judai:I noticed show was behind me "Nothing just thinking about some things why don't you join me"

Sho: "Sure so what are you thinking about"

Judai: I couldn't let him know I was from the future not just yet I would wait till him when it's time "Nothing much just some dueling strategies"

Sho:That's right I hadn't seen him duel yet in this entire school year or seen his deck so I decided to ask him about him"Judai now that I think of it I haven't seen you duep what deck do you use"

Judai:"Well I have 2 type of decks 1 hero deck and 1 neo spacian deck"

Sho:"Neo spacians I've never heard of them can you show me them"

Judai:I took my deck out of my belt and handed it over to him "Here you go"

Sho:It was amazing I had never seen such powerful cards they were amazing. I decided to ask him where he bought them "Judai where did you find these"

Judai:"Well I kinda created them when I was little I sent it to kaiba Corp and got it made for me" it wasn't completely a lie some of it was true but I decided to keep it a secret for now too.

Sho:"Wow maybe you could go against my brother with these cards you might actually beat him"

Judai:"Wow thanks but maybe not now" Like I said I didn't like dueling as much but if it came to dueling for someone else i would of course do it
I'd seen his deck multiple times but decided to ask him anyway."Hey sho what deck do you use?"

Sho:"Well I use Vehicroid deck so it's basically mainly focused on fusion."

Judai:"Really my hero deck is also based on fusion" I was bored of sitting around so I asked him if he wanted to go to the shop. "Hey what do you say we go to the shop and buy some packs."

Sho:"Sure why not I can use a few new cards"

Judai:And with that we went walking to the card shop. on our way there we ran into asuka and Kaiser I decided to greet them."Hey where you guys going"