"Woww!! I didn't really noticed green suits alya well, mari sure has an extraordinary talent" Nino basically drooled

"Sorry guys fixing up my hair took so long" alya apologized.

"Whatever" felix rolled his eyes.

Well marinette sure looks beautiful with her shy look. It suits her.

Everyone is settled, let's go.

"Way to mylene house please" I gave my puppy dog eyes as gorilla huffed loud.

.

.
"Mylene where are others"

"Kim is picking up rest of the boys" Rose told as mylene, juleka, alix sat at the back.

I can see that they're squeezing each other with alya on nino's lap, rose on juleka's lap, bridgette on mylene lap, marinette on alix's lap and....felix glaring at his hands.

"I'm sorry guys, we'll reach soon" I apologetically smiled.

"No problem dude, we can reach as slow as possible" Nino looked like he got a new pair of headphones.

"Nobody asked your opinion"

"Eww...gross"

"There are still some singles here"

And everyone continued teasing nino and alya till we reached chloe bourgeois hotel.

Yup, we are hosting our graduation party at chloe's hotel and that's one of the reason why my father allowed me.

Time to enjoy this night to the fullest!!!

"Adrikins you look handsome as always" chloe ran and squeezed the hell out of me.

"You look beautiful too chloe" I smiled though I don't know why she's wearing a lemon yellow, it's a little bit funny.

"adrikins, I'm going to new york with my mummy to study, promise me that we'll keep in touch" She leaned on my shoulder.

"I promise chloe" I smiled at her. Chloe really changed. She learned to....tolerate people.

"I'll excuse myself now chloe, gotta greet others" I went towards food.

Croissants is not as good as marinette parents but it'll quench my hunger.

"Adrien honey, how are you doing" Lila dramatically fell on me.
Her dress must be the provocative one I've ever seen. It's a high school party but she wore dresses appropriate for clubs.

Whatever this is my last day I should be nice to everyone.

"Hi lila"

"Can we talk alone" her hands went to my cheeks.

"No, I'm gonna greet others" I pushed her hands.

"Even if it's concern marinette reputation tonight??"

"What are you talking about"

"Let's go somewhere alone and you'll know" She dragged and ended up bumping into marinette.

"Move out bitch" Lila hissed as marinette looked at our intertwined hands and waited for me to say something but I remained silent.

Sorry marinette, I gotta know what she's scheming against you.

"Can you not hear dimwit dumb marinette, let's go somewhere else adrien honey" She pulled me as marinette teared up and walked past us.

I am so sorry marinette.