2

1:00pm
We arrive at south Korea the time I've been waiting this whole ride. I got out of the airport and head to the nearest cafe because my starvation is killing. "How can I help you miss?" The lady said with a smile "Uhm I want chocolate cake and ice tea please." I said with a smile of course hahaha. She handed me my order and I started to find some seat. While I was scanning my eyes landed to the boy who was sitting alone. "Errmm. Can I seat in here if I can?" "Ye~" "no" someone cut him off "why hyung?" The boy said "because that seat is taken" he said "but~" " uhm its ok I will just find another seat thank you" I said and bow while I was walkibg someone bump me and all my food that from the tray is now in my dress. " Yahhh watch were you going" I stop when I saw who bump "yahhh you. Your the stupod jerk from the cafe" I said "what, what are you talking about, who are you and by the way why are you yelling at me do you now who I am?" He said "And you should watch your step not me" he said and walk pass me "Aysshhh" I said and walk to the C.R. to change.

Someone pov or " stupid guy"
I walk pass of her and hear her growling. " Yah why did you that?" "What?" I said "With her. Why you didn't even say sorry to her?" "Not your problem" I said and walk out of the cafe. I hear hyung calling me but I didn't look at him.

Mae Ri pov.
I got out of the C.R. as I walk out of the C.R. all eyes was on me I felt embarrassed and walk out of that embarrassing moment. I went to the conveniant store to buy some ice cream cause I feel like eating ice cream and went straight home. "I won't forget that stupid guy" I said while heading home.

I went inside the house and go straight to my room and start unpacking, well yeah because I'm bored so I do the unpacking and went down to grab the ice cream I buy earlier and eat in my bed. When I'm done I immediately roll on my bed and fell asleep.
I woke because someone calling me on my phone and when I saw the Id caller my eyes get widen because my father was calling me it's like a miracle, I immediately answer and say "hello?" " Ermm get ready tomorrow" "for what?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ooommmoo what will happen tomorrow, I mean next chapter?Hi sorry it's just to short because my mind is out of here and by the way forgive me because of the errors and please vote thanks💕