I laughed quiet loudly and he turned to me, not looking suprised, he chuckled and winked at me before telling Hagrid what was up, he looked super concerned.

I walked back onto the train and went to the compartment with the twins in. Before I got in, angelina Johnson stood before me and entered the compartment, not even paying attention to me.

What the fuck.

I walked in and nearly slammed the door shut.

George smiled at me when I sat down next to him and I just looked straight ahead at Fred who was speaking to Angelina.....

"You need to tell her Freddie, I'm not having it." I heard her barely whisper to Fred.

I turned to George and he just shrugged. I wanted to know who 'her' was....

Fred just nodded and turned to me.

"What's up Weasley?" Fred smirked.

I frowned and rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry I got pay back on Dumbledore. Gave him green hair and a beard. Quite suited him. Hagrid looked concerned though." I laughed.

Fred and George laughed with me as for angelina, she just scowled at me.

"Do you have a problem with me?" I stopped laughing and straightened myself up on the seat.

She didn't answer and just turned around to Fred.

"Um ok then.... are they dating?" I whispered to George.

"Not that I know of no...." he looked at them then back to me.

"I've gotta go see Cedric I'll see you on the platform ok?" I tapped Fred's shoulder.

He nodded and hugged me tightly. I smiled and I saw angelina roll her eyes.... George got up and hugged me then leant down to whisper in my ear.

"Don't leave me alone with these two please..."

I laughed and walked out away from them.

-

I finally found Cedric's compartment and walked in, taking a seat next to him.

His friends went silent and stared at me, Cedric turned around and nearly jumped out of his seat.

"Why you so jumpy?" I smiled.

He frowned and pulled me up and out the compartment.

"Uh.."

"Sorry they aren't that comfortable now they know your dating Malfoy. I dunno what's wrong with them." He shrugged And smiled down at me.

"I'm gonna miss you ya know?" I looked up at him and tears pricked my eyes.

"Hey come here... you can see me whenever you like, just send a letter and we can meet, I promise I'm not far away." He pulled me into his arms and I took deep breaths, calming myself down.

"What you going to do now your finished school?" I looked up at him.

"Try and become an Auror.... dad wants me in the ministry but it's not for me." He smiled.

"You know the training is hard for an auror ced...."

"Yes I know thats what lured me in I think, all the hard work for it."

He let me go and put a Hand on my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"I'll see you soon. Ok?"

I nodded and watched him walk back into his compartment.