Chapter 25✔️

Depuis le début

Something told me my time was running out, I needed to focus on something a connection to get me on the outside world.

some part of you will always remember that, always fight to cling to life and experience it all it has. That is why you're so reckless in the things you do. You do not hold back your feelings, your passion, you anger. It makes you remarkable. It makes you dangerous." Victor Dashkov's haunting voice echoed from the darkness of my own prison.

"The greatest and most powerful revolutions often start very quietly, hidden in darkness."

"Rose."

Eyes closed, I felt like I was floating in the darkness. The thick fog surrounded me. When I heard a voice, I felt like my mind was playing tricks on me again. Hearing my name being called over and over again I began to think maybe my hearing of the outside world was getting stronger, but this felt different. Using every ounce of energy, I had mustered I mumbled out a cry for help.

"Rose." The voice repeated, sounding a bit like Adrian. God you and I have our differences, but I am begging you right now that it is him calling my name. Who knew I crave his dream walking right now. Maybe he can help me wake.

"Rose... Rose...can you hear me?" a soft voice spoke. The voice muffled sound was definitely him, it had to be. God, please Rose wake up... we can't lose you; I can't lose you." Adrian's voice gotten louder.

"A...Adri...an, Adrian is that you." I called out to the thick fog. Hoping he could find me.

"Little Dhampir, where are you I can hear your voice." He replied back. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear your voice; I have been trying to get to you for so long."

"A...Adrian." I guttered out hoping what I hear was not just my mind playing tricks on me again. "Adrian is that you, really you, where am I?"

Calling to me I could hear him get closer, around him he had a golden aura that kept the darkness at bay. He looked angelic even if his appearance was rough looking, he shined bright with a glowing light similar to the light that came off Dimitri when he reverted back from being a strigoi.

Moving closer, he grabbed me and held me tightly. Feeling him shutter I knew he broke down crying.

Holding him in a tight hug, I busted out into tears, to see a familiar face brought out so many emotions. Being stuck in darkness for so long without human contact. "You have no idea how glad I am to see you."

.

"Rose, my god Rose it is great seeing you. Thank god because I have been trying to dream walk with you for the last month with no luck." Adrian spoke looking relieved, the guy looked tired and dishevelled but his face lit up at the sight of me. "Still beautiful as always, even when darkness is literally surrounding you. On a serious note, up until now it was like a thick fog blocking me out of your mind."

"Don't forget goddess like, scorchingly sexy," I joked placing my hands on my hips. "What do you mean for the last month, what has been happening out there."

"You have no idea how much I missed you and your witty comments." Adrian chuckled against me.

"You know me in a life-or-death situation I got to go out with a bang somehow." I chuckled slightly, pulling away from him feeling the spirit around me. "Did he make it Adrian, did my baby make it?"

"Yes, he did with Lissa and I by his side with the best doctors the court offered he came out tall and healthy. He is beautiful his face your eyes."