Normally she trusted the blonde girl but they hadn't even been in this thing for ten minutes and now they were lost, in the dark and she was guessing which way they ought to go? For as much as they all knew the curly haired daughter of Athena could be leading them straight towards a lava pit or monsters den accidentally.

Annabeth narrowed her eyes at Azalea. Her grey eyes like glimmering silver moons in the dark, as she snapped back firmly. "Just come on."

It was obviously the wrong choice the moment they got twenty feet in. He entire tunnel narrowed closer and closer with every step forward as if the walls them selves were constructing like a funnel. The walls had changed as well form the red bricks to a grey slate cement. The ceiling was so low that Tyson had to crawl in order to fit. Grocers hyperventilating didn't help the situation either as he struggled to stay calm. That's without mentioning that since Annabeth was in the front, that Percy and Azalea were starting to get shoved closer and closer together as they followed closely behind the daughter of Athena.

Finally, Grover whispered to them in panic, "I can't stand it anymore, are we there yet?"

Azalea would have laughed had she not been thinking the same thing. She wasn't enjoying her experience of being nearly becoming one with Percy Jackson as they tried to navigate through this. Tyson grumbled in agreement that eh too wasn't having a fun time.

"We've been down here maybe fifteen minutes," Annabeth told him, pointedly ignoring Tysons own agreements. Though Azalea assumed that was more her benefit than their own.

"It's been longer than that," Grover insisted, as his teeth chattered loudly, and his breathing kind-of slowed as he spoke. "And why would Pan be down here? This is the opposite of the wild!"

Azalea didn't bother to comment on that, and it seemed no one else's had a solid explanation either on why the god of the wild might want to hang out in a cave. So instead they all just shut up and kept on shuffling forward.
The dirty blonde haired girl was beginning to think the tunnel couldn't narrow anymore without squishing them all into crawling and Tyson getting stuck on the rocks. She was literally on top of Percy at this point as it was too small for either one of them to convert into a single filed line, but then they came to the end where it opened up into a huge room.

Azalea shone her light towards the walls, just as Percy exclaimed in awe, "Whoa."

Whoa was right. The entire room was covered in mosaic tiles with grimy and faded looking pictures spirited by hand onto the stone. Despite their obvious age and decay the colours were still there; red, blue, free and gold. It showed the Olympians gods at a feast with many major gods in various acts in resemble children eof their powers. Her father, Apollo was playing a lure on one chair, while Dionysus was turning grapes into wine for Poseidon. Zeus was parting with the satyrs, and Hermes was flaying around with his winged sandals. They were beautiful but not at all accurate. Though her father was mostly right, he was much too tall in the depiction. since he barely made it five foot nine in person and he didn't have a moustache. She couldn't speak for the other representations however, as she hadn't exactly met any of them before.

At the centre of the rom there was large three-tiered fountain but it looked as though the water in it had long since dried up to nothing. Nonetheless it was equally as beautiful as the mosaic. Carved from stone with who Azalea thought to be Poseidon due to the fishing net around his shoulders and surrounded by dolphins that used to spray water in arch's.