Hmm, that's weird, what is going on? Yoongi thought as he walked to Taehyung. But before he could arrive, he saw Taehyung pushed Jimin and fell face first.

Jimin was confused, fortunately he did not fall but it was still weird that Taehyung fell instead. He moved closer to Taehyung, tried to help him up and ask him why he pushed him, but Taehyung did not budge. He eventually put down his mic, block armies' view with his back and tried to push Taehyung and help him up.

His ears deafened. As if all the sound in the world was sucked out of them. His vision blured and his body shook. There lied Kim Taehyung, his soulmate, his bestfriend, half dead.

"Tae---" Jimin's voice did not come out. The blood kept flowing out of Taehyung's chest. What on earth is going on!? He started to panic and look around.

Yoongi knew immediately, something has really gone wrong. Jimin's eyes met him and he just knew. Armies were still cheering for them. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook were still performing. No one except Jimin and Yoongi noticed the situation.

When Yoongi arrived, he too, felt sick. Taehyung was always smiling, his smile has always been the brightest. Who was this pale looking man staring back at Yoongi.

"Tae, baby." Yoongi's voice shook as he tried his best to keep himself calm. He looked at Namjoon, wishing he could turn around and look at him, look at the situation they were in.

"Hyung," whispered Taehyung. He did not have energy to talk, his voice came out too raspy to his liking.

Jimin and Yoongi immediately crowded over Taehyung. "What is it Tae? Please don't talk you're hurt," said Jimin, trying his best to calm himself down.

Yoongi could not tolerate this any longer. His beloved dongsaeng was dying, how could he. He called Jimin to press the wounded area and ran to the backstage.

Namjoon who was observing their behavior from afar, finally understood the seriousness of the situation. If the most logical hyung in the group had to run backstage in mid performance, something was not right. It was his turn to rap, but he did not. He ran towards Jimin and Taehyung, expecting a bad fall, expecting a sprain ankle, expecting a broken leg. But what he did not expect was, a bullet in his favorite dongsaeng's chest.

"Namjoon hyung," whispered Taehyung, showing him a weak smile.

Taehyung was beyond tired, but quite relieved. At least it was him who got shot, at least it was him he was hurt, and not his soulmate Jimin. He knew that man was weird. He saw him lurking around infront of BigHit building, lurking around infront of their van, lurking around Jimin. When he saw him among the crowd, among armies, Taehyung was suspicious.

Especially when he followed Jimin's movement with his eyes, with his body language. Taehyung was creeped out by his behavior so he decided to protect his chimchim. Taehyung knew something was not right when he reached out to his backpack and took out a small gun.

With a silencer installed, he aimed at Jimin. His soulmate Park Jimin. Without second thought he pushed Jimin away and a sharp pain shoot up to his brain and spread all over his body from his stomach. He quickly spun around and let himself fell face first to hide the gun wound from armies who would worry. Even until that moment, he was still worry about armies and the performance.

"Taehyung, damn. What on earth? Why?" Cried Namjoon. The light of the stadium went off, since Yoongi has reported the situation to the staff backstage. Armies has started questioning, whispers, screams and yells were heard all over the stadium.

"What's happeneing!?"

"What's wrong?"

"Bangtan!?"

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and Jimin. Both were sobbing hysterically. Taehyung did not want them to worry, so he tried his best to smile wider and stay awake.

"Hyung, it's okay."  He knew it was not.
"I'm okay, don't worry." He knew he was not.

"Taehyung-ah, please stay awake, don't fall asleep," pleaded Namjoon. He felt so scared, so bad. Of all people, it should not be Taehyung. It should be him instead, him.

Paramedics came to help Taehyung. Jungkook, Jin and Hoseok finally grasped the situation. Now the group was in full blown panic. This should not be happening. Jungkook, just like Jimin, was crying and sobbing so hard.

***

The way to the hospital seemed so long. It had only been five minutes, but it seemed so long. They were not arriving, and at this point Taehyung had lost a lot of blood. Taehyung knew he was dying, he had a hunch. No matter how hard he forced himself, he felt he could no longer stay awake. He was exhausted.

Jungkook was holding his right hand and Jimin his left. Jin tried his best to talk to him, tried to keep him awake, but Taehyung was no longer listening to him.

"Hyung, I'm sleepy," he said. It came out as a whisper, but it sounded so loud. Sense of dread filled the members so quickly, Jungkook about to puke.

"No Tae! Don't you friggin fall asleep, you punk! You said we're going fishing together next year!" Yoongi said. He was the only one capable of talking normally. The rest of the members are either sobbing or not in a condition to talk.

Taehyung's heart hurt. He had a hunch he would die, but he couldn't tell them, seeing how heartbroken and in pain the members are. Taehyung decided to smile, although it came out very weak.

Taehyung's love towards the members couldn't be measured. Even when he was in so much pain, he looked up and smiled at them.

"It's okay hyung. It's okay Jimin-ah, Jungkook-ah. I won't die that easily," he said with a chuckle.

"Shut up Tae, please," cried Jimin while clutching Taehyung's bloody chest.

Taehyung could not stay awake any longer. And he closed his eyes. Screams were heard, they filled the white vehicle and that was the last thing Taehyung heard before he fell alseep.

A/n: I know all of you are waiting for me to update my other story, but I will put this out there first. I want to read this kind of story but there are not much of it out there, so I wrote one.