Chapter 52

"Fred" Natasha called and followed him to the kitchen "Fred just stop"
"I want to be alone," he said "I don't want her to go"
"She made up her mind and nothing that we say will change it," said Natasha
"No, You made the decision and gave her no time to give her opinion," he said and tried to calm down "It's like she's controlled by what Steve and Tony say, even if it puts her at risk she still listens and do what they want her to do and it's unfair"
For once Natasha didn't know what to say because Fred was right. You made it clear that you don't trust Loki and don't want to talk to him but Steve didn't listen, well no one really listened, and instead of finding another plan they just forced you to accept this one.
But Fred doesn't know you the way Natasha does. She knows what you're capable of doing and if it was beyond your abilities then she would never force you.
"You're right," she said and sat on the kitchen table "We treat her like a child when we want to and when we need her we treat her like an adult and that's wrong" Fred nodded his head as if signaling her to continue
"But these times are different, you can't be a child now especially if you're a wanted person and the Death Eaters are after her. I don't want to protect her anymore I want to stand beside her and help her whenever she needs me and that's what I'll do" she stood up and walked to him "I promise you that I will bring her back when the meeting with Loki is over"
Fred gave her a small smile and Natasha left the kitchen to give him the alone time that he needed.

"Clint I trust you"
"Thank you, that's an honor"
"And I chose to tell you and only you because I REALLY trust you"
"I will try and keep this a secret between us"
You rolled your eyes and opened your backpack. It was stupid to choose Clint but between Steve, Clint, Bruce, and Thor; Clint was the safest choice since Natasha was talking with Fred and you needed to tell someone about the Locket to help you find the Gryffindor sword.
"We need to destroy this," you said and showed him the Locket. His eyes widened and he opened his mouth to say something but stopped and did it again but no words came out.
"How-?"
"Steve gave it to me the night we were attacked," you said "I didn't wear it so it didn't control me or anything but it's a burden and I want to destroy it"
"Okay let's just calm down and relax-"
"You're the only one panicking"
"I thought it was destroyed in the cave" he whispered "But noooooo here it is staring at us like 'suuup' "
"If you want out then I'll tell Nata-"
"No no no nononono I'll help," he said and took it from your hands "I need to prove to Nat that I'm not as stupid as she says I am"
"I certainly don't want to hear that story so great thanks for helping me" you left the room with a terrified Clint staring at the Locket as if it's going to jump out of his hands like a fish.
"(Y/N)" said Harry as he walked to you with Hermione "Luna's been kidnapped"
"What?" You said, "But why?"
"Her father used the Quibbler as a way to support Harry and apparently the Death Eaters didn't like that," said Hermione
"We should do something," you said
"I agree," said Harry
"Honestly you two" sighed Hermione "You two are the most wanted people right now this is not the time to-"
"If we rescue Luna it means we rescue Ron," you said and immediately saw the change in Hermione's eyes "We'll figure it out"
"By the way they're having a meeting and they want you to join them" said Harry "Thank god I'm not in your shoes right now"
Hermione glared at him but gave you a reassuring smile before going to her room.

"Diagon ally is not as crowded these days," said Clint "it's a good place for a conversation"
"Too many places for the Death Eaters to hide," said Natasha "And still there are people over there"
"Harry's old house?" Asked Thor "It's empty right?"
"Yes but they know that's Harry's house It would be stupid to leave it empty without constant monitoring" said Sirius
"How about just a random park," Asked Bruce "It's still not the best place but might be the safest"
"I agree," said Sirius "It's wiser to not choose a place where you might need to go back to"
"Let's get this over with," you said
"It should be fairly simple," said Steve "You'll ask him some hard questions from what Gingi told us and try to convince him to help us free your friends and Dumbledore"
"What if it doesn't go like that?" Asked Fred standing next to the door
"Fred," you said and stood up.
"What if the moment (Y/N) shows up a bunch of Death Eaters attack her and it's too late for any of us to do anything," he said "You're giving her too much responsibility"
"I know (Y/N) better than anyone here," said Steve not noticing Natasha's glare "I know she can do it"
"I want to go with her," said Fred "It's the least I could d-"
"You'll stay here or go back to the Burrow," you said interrupting Fred "I will not risk you getting hurt"
"I'm willing to risk my life for you," he said with tears in his eyes "I can't just stay here while you're God knows where negotiating with a criminal"
"He's not a criminal," said Thor
"It doesn't matter what he is what matters is only two people will come with me Natasha and Clint," you said and continued before anyone objects "It's a tricky situation and I don't need more people telling me what I should do and what I should think! I'm not a fucking child!" You sat down and enjoyed the silence before Steve talked again.
"If that's what you want then I trust you," he said "We all do"

Fred wasn't happy with the outcome but neither were you. Gingi went to get Loki ten minutes ago which gave you some time to think and relax.
"When will Gingi come?" Asked Natasha "Did Loki suddenly decide that he wants to dress up for this meeting?"
"I hope he doesn't show up," you said "I don't know what I'll do when I see him"
"Just stay calm and do what you want," said Clint "He deserves a punch in the face to be honest"
"Couldn't agree more" you said
"We have to leave," said Clint
"Before you go I need you to do something for me," you said "If anything happens and I don't come back please help Harry and Hermione and give them the Locket tell them how to destroy it, and tell them about the Horcruxes"
"You WILL come back but sure we will," said Clint
"We'll go now but don't panic we won't leave you," said Natasha and disapparated leaving you alone waiting for Loki.
You used this time to think about your old life and what you would do to get it back. This is too hard! And everything is going too fast and not according to the books!
You thought about the elder wand that was in your back pocket and how it felt right in your hand. Whenever you held another person's wand it felt like holding a stick or a pencil there was no magic in it but even though the Elder Wand belonged to Dumbledore you felt the magic while holding it.
"(Y/N) Stark" you heard Gingi's voice behind with Loki standing beside her.
"Thank you Gingi I'll call you when I need you," you said and she disapparated.
"(Y/N) please you ne-"
"No! You will listen to me this time," you said stopping him from talking or taking another step closer to you "I can't believe I trusted you"
"I apologize for betraying you but you have to believe me I'm here to help," he said and walked closer to you "I wasn't who I am that day when you tried to escape. I would never hurt you"
"It doesn't matter now," you said "What matters is freeing my friends"
Loki didn't say anything but instead, he was looking around with a panicked look on his face.
"No" he whispered
"Pardon?" You said
"They know," he said and said a bunch of curses that would make a pirate proud "They're here"
"You brought the Death Eaters here," you said
"We have to do this I don't care if they follow us we're the only people who can do it," he said and grabbed your arm ready to disapparate.
"No! LET ME GO" you yelled but as the Death Eaters appeared Loki disapparated and you knew it wasn't wise to move around or you could seriously injure yourself.
You apparated in the middle of a street and immediately punched Loki. He fell and sat on the street for a few minutes trying to understand what just happened.
"YOU IDIOT" you yelled and frantically walked back and forth "Where are we? Why did you do this?"
"I don't know why I did that I panicked alright?" He said "I didn't want them to catch you"
"You're talking as if you didn't lead them there," you said and check on the Elder Wand, still there.
"I didn't otherwise you would be locked up next to your friends," he said and regretted saying that immediately
"Oh my god Fred will freak out," you said "I promised him that I'll come back"
"He's an adult he'll be fine," said Loki while dusting himself "And to answer your first question, we're in Godric's Hollow"
"Why is Godric's Hollow?" You asked
"You need to know the truth about who you truly are"