Four

Bryce's POV
I went home and the boys immediately asked where I was all day. "Yo Bryce is finally home. At 8:30 at night! Where have you been all day, man?" Blake asked as I walked in the door. "You left early too." Noah added. "It's Addison, her brothers and parents were in a plane crash. He dad died, and I know she's not gonna sleep cause she's worried about the rest of them. When I left she was sitting next to Lucas. I'm worried about her." I explained to them.

"Aww, Buddy's worried about his girl." Josh butted into the conversation. "Dude, come on. This is serious. And she's not my girl." I said brushing them off and going up to my room. "She may not be your girl, but you sure do take care of her like she is." Anthony said. "Well yeah, she's my best friend. I just want her to feel safe and be okay and get some god damn sleep because sometimes I swear if it wasn't for me that girl would be an insomniac." I explained.

After being in my room for a few minutes Anthony came in. I can talk to Anthony about this type of stuff because he's very soft and sentimental. Not to mention him and Addison grew up together. He's practically her brother. The other guys just want to make fun of me cause I'm taking my time with her. "Hey Man." Ant said closing the door. "Hey" I answered. "How is she? Do you think she's gonna be okay?" He asked going to sit on the bed.

"I don't think she's worried about herself. I think she's worried about Lucas and Enzo and how they're gonna be when this is all over. That's what's the hard thing about being the oldest. You have to be strong at certain points and it's hard. I wanted her to come back with me but she refused. She's not gonna go to sleep. And you know how much trouble she has sleeping." I explained to him.

"Yeah, and she will probably spend most of her time hovering over Lucas to make sure he's okay." He said. "Exactly. I just want her to be able to calm down a little bit. She's torturing herself." I told him. "Here's my advice, call her and tell her you're not hanging up until she's asleep." It actually wasn't a bad idea. "Thanks Ant." I said as he got up.

He stopped himself at the door and looked back at me. "You love her don't you?" He asked. The only reason I had to be scared of Anthony was that he would beat me up if anything happened to Addison. "Of course I do. Who wouldn't fall in love with her. She's sweet, caring, beautiful, fun to be around. She's perfect." He smiled at me. "Just don't hurt her, Bryce. Now go call your girl." He said opening the door. "She's not my girl, Ant." I replied. "Trust me, she's going to be." He said and walked out.

I called Addison's phone once. Two rings and she picked up. "Hey Beautiful." I said. "Hi" She answered. "I know I can't be there but I'm gonna stay on the phone with you until you fall asleep because you need the sleep. You got 3 hours in the last 4 days." I explained to her. "Okay" She smiled she propped up her phone to face the bed her and Lucas were laying on.

After about 30 minutes she fell asleep. She was tired. "I'll always be there for you, Babygirl." I whispered before hanging up. A small smile grew on her face. She does that though. Nothing unusual. I hung up and set an alarm to get up and go to the hospital when visiting hours start.

I thought I was gonna wake up at 7 but instead I woke up at 3 to a phone call. I didn't think anything was gonna happen. "Hello? Is everything okay?" I asked. "It's the older brother. Addison is screaming crying. I think you should come." The nurse told me over the phone. "I'm on my way." I told her and then hung up.