"Gray, you're being emotional." Laxus inserted.

"Stop the act Lax, you know he's right" Gajeel retorted while leaning against the wall and continued.

"He's acting all tough and mighty but deep down he's a coward"

"Gajeel, your loose tongue are not welcome here" Laxus said all serious.

"Eh? Then why don't you shut my mouth for me. I ain't backing up if you want a fight!" Gajeel replied cracking his knuckles.

"Guys stop that" Jellal warned.

"Come here then. I'll gladly accept your offer" Laxus comeback.

"Having a fight is not wise thing to do" Loke said as he come in between the two to split them apart.

"Oh, so the womanizer said. Who can't even lay a single punch to anyone" Gajeel mocked.

Like gritted his teeth and was about to land a punch in Gajeel's face.

"STOP IT NOW!!!" Levy shouted from the top of her lungs.

Everyone inside the room instantly paused on whatever they are doing.

Levy looked at them in disappoinment.

"How can you all still fight on these stupid matters. That is not the problem here. One of our friend is missing! She's alone out there and needs us! Neither having a brawl or being emotional or being to prideful doesn't solve anything! You should set aside your personal grudges and be more practical. It's a life or death situation we are gambling here. So please be rational and grow up!" Levy ended up her speech and left the room for fresh air.

"Levy-chan!" Juvia said and go after her.

No one dated to speak after that. They are quite ashamed of what they did.

"You better work it all out and fixed your personal issues. There's no good coming out from anger and violence." Erza stated before she also gone out of the room to follow the girls.

~|•|•|~

Later that day, everyone is still at the edge of their ego's. They didn't left the estate but they didn't talked to each other either after that intense confrontation.

Alone with himself, Gray were taking his time standing at the veranda to clear his baffled head.

"Can I join you?"

Gray looked at the source of the voice and and sighed in defeat.

"Since when do you need my answer..." he replied nonchalantly.

"Since now"

Gray smirked and so Natsu.

They enjoyed the silence and the fresh air for a moment before Natsu break the ice.

"I'm sorry"

Gray glanced at him for a second at the corner of his eyes. "About what exactly?"

"About everything. I acted without thinking on how you'll all feel about the situation. I'm just desperate, frustrated and maybe afraid. I'm afraid that everything that I treasure will all vanish without me doing nothing to prevent it. I don't want you all to be burden because of me. I am really sorry. It's just that...
I miss her"

Natsu explained with agonized expression. Then, he received a patt from his shoulder.

"You're not a burden. You are our friend. Lucy is our friend, so together we will find her no matter what it takes." Gray assured him.

Natsu smiled thankfully at his childhood best friend and replied a patt on Gray's back.

"So we're good now huh" He inquired.

"I think so. But it's not just me who you owe an apology idiot. You also owe it to everyone since it is you who started this all" Gray emphasized.

"Tsk, don't command me ice princess. I'm still your King" Natsu mumbled.

"Geez bruh, what's so wrong with you and your King sized ego"

"Well, maybe the same sized as yours"

Natsu smirked and Gray rolled his eyes. They were about to go to the others when Ms. Spetto suddenly came out.

"Young Master, there's people outside wanted to see you"

"Tell them I'm busy"

"They said they're Ms. Lucy's friend"

Natsu were surprised.

"Bring me to them"

VOTE if you like MTQ
COMMENT if you love MTQ
SHARE if you do both for MTQ

~Sayōnara
Scardylol.out