Part 3

"M-my name is Aideen a-and i mean you no harm, i thought this place was abandoned-" i cut  them off, "how did you find it.'' I snarled coldly.
They carefully set down everything in their arms, and adjusted their wings carefully. "I was running from the royal guards when I tripped over the trap door handle." they muttered in fear. I sighed and lowered my sword, "i'll let you stay until they take down any reward posters.."i grumbled. "When is that, may I ask?" i sighed inwardly then responded, " i'd say about three months.." as the words left my mouth their face lit up like a bonfire. "First i must preface something," a mentally prepared myself by closing my eyes and taking a deep breath "i am a shapeshifter.'' I said.
Without a single warning, aideen let out loud snorting laughter, "why are you laughing this is a very serious topic!" I shouted with confusion. "Well firstly you don't look like a shapeshifter, and secondly why do you think it's so serious that it might make me not want to stay here?" they pondered aloud.  I grumbled a swear beneath my breath and then transformed , everyone that was a shapeshifter had an assigned animal that they could shift into or at least a humanized version of said animal. My animal just so happened to be a coyote, after transforming I let out a soft sigh and looked aideen directly in the eyes and asked "do i look like a shapeshifter now?" aideen looked at me with a sparkle in their eyes and nodded happily. I rolled my eyes with a growl, aideen made a soft chuckle. "You look so fluffy, and probably soft." they remarked joyfully.
(A/N: I'll add onto this if I gain any motivation to I suppose-)