Chapter 7

~Percy/Deimos~
We talked for a bit after Skye, Thunder, Hope, Slaid, Death, Wolf, and Arrow showed themselves to Annabeth. She kept smiling and I caught her checking me out a few times. I loved knowing that she was happy. I never forgot about my love for her, even after all these years. I never forgot the pain either.

I pushed those thoughts out of my head and looked down at Annabeth. I was glad to have her back. I knew the campers would be surprised to finally see her smile. They would be shocked. Around camp, I had heard that no one had smiled since I had left. Not even Annabeth. Of course, Drake continued to boast about how he was better than me, how he was the best demigod ever. He kept telling everyone to forget about me and focus on him instead. He was the best demigod anyway. I totally agree with him (note the sarcasm).

No one did forget me though. They always remembered how they blamed me for treason, for destroying the camp. They said that they should've known that it wasn't me. That they should've known that I would never do something like that. They all agreed that I would prank people, but that I would never do something such as that.

I was peaceful now, full of less hate for the camp, and more filled with love. This was my home.

But I also had a home with Chaos. I was commander of his armies, and his best friend. He hated to admit it, but I really was the only one he trusted with his life. I was loyal. And, when it comes to my family, I would face anything.

I felt safe now, like no one could take away the happiness I felt. But I knew it would never last. We would be attacked soon, and there would be deaths. I would do my best to save them, but not even an all powerful being like me could save everyone from their fate. I may be prince of the universe, but not even I control fate.

Just then, the conch horn sounded three times. We were being attacked.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys. Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been writing another one of my books. It's called Percy Jackson: Hunter of Artemis. I hope you read it. I'm also sorry it's so short, but I'm having trouble finding inspiration for this book. With luck, I'll be able to give you at least 20 chapters.

Sorry

-Kay