7.

FLASHBACK

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

FLASHBACK

Rose didn't know what to do with herself.

Running could do so much. Specially if her own kingdom didn't appreciate her for who she was.

The freak princess. The half - breed. A monster.

No one wanted her. Not on land. Not on water. Her mother made it very clear the first time she asked for the other half of herself.

Rose didn't know where she belonged. No one but her own parents liked her. And her cousin and her family. But they were gone. Burned like her own castle, her own people. Poisoned. Betrayed.

Rose had no one.

Only one soul had mercy on her and Rose couldn't even hear his song. He was an empty shell and yet, he was the kindest person she had ever met.

Rose was alone.

And she didn't know how long she was going to survive like that.

~8~

The nights were the worst.

Rose had to run against the clock to find somewhere safe to pass the entire night without endangering herself. She didn't know how long she was running but she no longer recognized the forest.

There was no place she knew. For the first time in years, her eyes filled with water making them brighter than they normally were. Dust and ash stained her now pale skin as she took cover in between two rocks, big enough to shelter her on the night. She was cold, hungry and thirsty but she wouldn't leave the safety she had found.

Rose, for the first time since she ran away allowed herself to feel. To mourn. To grieve. And without her meaning to, a sob caught in her throat, covering her mouth, not wanting nature to catch her breaking down. The tears wouldn't stop flowing, staining her cheeks.

And for the first time in years, Rose fell asleep in tears.

~8~

The sensation of waking up was different.

When Rose woke up, her eyes widened as she noticed where she was.

A beach.

Didn't she fell asleep in the forest?

Alarmed, the girl stood, whirling around, trying to find out where she was.

"It's okay, you're safe"

With a gasp, Rose turned around to face the jungle facing the beach only to find a blond boy staring at her in sympathy, hands in the air as if telling her he meant no harm.

"Where am I?" Rose demanded, backing away as her heart raced in anxiety.

The boy softened his features, "You have nothing to fear in here. You're dreaming"

Rose furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "What?"

"You're still in the same place you fell asleep at" The boy clarified, taking note of her dress. "You're from a place of magic, aren't you?"

"This is a place of magic" Rose noted quietly.

The boy's lips twitched in a small smile. "Yet, you're not surprised. Enlighten me. Where are you from? I've known people from different realms, even one without magic. However that is the most rare"

Rose hesitated for a moment, "The Enchanted Forest"

"Mistheaven" The boy breathed out in joy. "You know? That land is a favorite"

"You still haven't answered my question" Rose pointed out.

The boy smiled, "Ah, my pardon. Welcome to Neverland" Rose blinked in surprise. The boy smiled, giving a small bow in greeting, "My name is Peter"

Rose slowly curtsied slightly, "I am Rose"

Peter smiled kindly, "Nice to meet you, Rosie"

Forgotten *OUAT* जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें