Waking up somewere knew

Your Pov

It was just like any other day at school being bullied by the kids I mean what's knew. I also saw my friend who stab me in my back when I told her my parents were killed when I was 8. Her name was Rose and I hated her guts by know.

I was walking home when I heard my name being called by a familiar voice...
" Y/n"
I turn around to see Rose and her wanna be's and rolled my eyes and just kept walking.. But I should of know she wouldn't give up that easily..
"Y/N stop I wanna talk to you" Rose said in a sarcastic ton
Next thing I knew was I was running as fast as I could hoping I would lose them I did. I mean don't get me wrong I am a good fighter but I don't want her or anyone at school to know that.

                               Time skip....
I was getting ready for bed so I decided to put Naruto on the tv in my room. I've already watched I believe it like my third time rewatching it
I don't know why but it felt like the village was familiar like I've been there before it sounds crazy I know but still I couldn't stop thinking about it.....

I heard birds chirping as I opened my eyes slowly and adjusting my eye to the bright sun coming through my window. I got up to look at the window and when I looked I couldn't believe me eyes I was in the hidden leaf village

I thought it was just a dream so I pinched my self "Ow" I said
" Ok that hurt so I now know that I'm not dreaming so that means I really am in the hidden leaf village in the land of fire" I said to myself...

I went over to my closet and I grab some clothes
                      (this is what you put on)

I went over to my closet and I grab some clothes                      (this is what you put on)

         I also put my (H/l) (H/c) hair into a ponytail