Singto melted at the sweet smile of his mate. Krist lifted his mood even further by saying the next words: "We are going to have a traditional Thai wedding, so why don't we go for an August wedding?" Singto grinned and simply nodded. "P'Sing, at least show that you are okay with what I am saying. Show your interest." Singto chuckled: "I have been showing my interest in you non-stop since I first saw you, babe. You want an August wedding, then we shall have our wedding in August." Krist grinned: "Of course, you love me." A series of sweet words were exchanged as the two boys forgot to continue their discussion about the wedding. The video call even finished and they still did not choose the date. When Krist went back to work after the call, P'Yu asked: "So, you guys decided on the date?" Krist's eyes widened and he shook his head, laughing. "No, we kind of missed it. We are doing it in August though."

The exact thing happened with Singto. Mika rolled his eyes and muttered: "You two were probably lost in each other's eyes instead. Anyways, are we doing this?" Singto nodded: "Yes." Mika sighed and said: "Sing, listen. You already announced it to the whole world that you are marrying him. You already placed an engagement ring on his finger. You even mated with him already!!! Do I still have to do this?" Singto grinned and patted his best friend's thigh. "Yes, this must be done properly." Mika narrowed his eyes at his best friend and said: "Ohh you so proper now?" They were still arguing while they headed to the restaurant where Isla was waiting for them. She smiled and stood up to meet them. To Mika's surprise, she reached out to hug him too after she hugged Singto. "How are you boys?" Mika answered: "I am all fine but this Prince next to me is missing your son very much." Isla chuckled: "Of course he is."

They sat down and ordered something to drink. They were in a private booth and Isla gasped when Mika stood up and went on one knee in front of her. He gallantly even took her hand in his and smiled at her. Isla's eyes widened in surprise and it did not take long for her to start crying as she listened to Mika's words. "First of all, I must say that I am honoured to have such opportunity as Sing's best friend. My dear Isla, since Krist and Singto decided to have a traditional wedding, they decided to follow the traditions. One of them is for the groom's best friend to ask the other groom's hand for marriage. And you are everything to Krist. Both father and mother. Isla, will you do us the honour of giving Krist's hand to Singto please?" The lady pushed back her chair and stood up, her hands on Mika's shoulders to prompt him to stand up too. "Of course, I do, Mika. He has been his since a while. And they have my blessings forever.", she said with her voice shaking and tears rolling down her cheeks.

Singto stood up too and came forward. "I am sure Krist and I don't want to see tears on your face, Isla." Isla smiled through tears and she shook her head: "These are tears of happiness. This is very thoughtful of you, son. I appreciate it." She hugged both Mika and Singto again. "I promise you, Isla that I will do my best to keep his well being and happiness above mine all the time." Isla nodded. "I know. Even if you don't sometimes, he will find a way to make you know. I know my son." Singto laughed: "True." Mika added: "You also can say it, Isla. We all know it. A bit late for that proposal, right?" Isla burst out laughing. "He does things backward, our Prince.", teased Mika, getting a slap by the said Prince. Isla smiled and patted both boys' hands: "It's the thought that counts and that was very sweet from both of you. 

When Krist watched the video that Singto sent him, his eyes widened in surprise. "Did you know about this?", he asked his manager. P'Yu shook her head as she brushed a few tears away. "Well that was sweet of them." Krist bit his lower lip and whispered: "Yes." If he had not been in love with his prince already, this would have been the catalyst that would have made him fall. He jumped when his phone started to vibrate in his hand. He answered the call and found a grinning Singto on his screen. "Did you like my surprise?" Krist nodded his head, his lips quivering. He wished his mate was here right now. He would hug him tight and shower his love over him. Singto inclined his head and asked: "Say something." Krist whispered: "I love you." Singto's eyes softened: "I know. Don't get mushy on me when I can't even hug you. It's going to be painful for both of us." Despite his nod to what his mate said, Krist still could not stop one tear to escape his eyes and Singto frowned.