Pack meets mate and secrets Revealed

Dedicated to my peeps for reminding me that this story is going to rock!

P.s. I tried to make this chapter longer and more detailed. Please comment on my paragraphs during the chapter telling me where I need improvement or where I was very detailed. I try as a writer to make my readers enjoy reading my books.

       My pack was waiting for me at my old packs border. I smiled at them and waved like a mad woman. We all hugged. Roxie ran to me and we kissed each other on the cheeks. No matter how many times we do this I can't help but blush. Then she had the audacity to scold me for doing the prank without her.

     I saw Rider and walked over to him and slipped his hand in mine. There now maybe the sluts from moonlight pack will get the idea that he was taken. Nope didn't happen. I followed the stone path leading to the moonlight pack house, my mate at my side, my friends following me in a line. I knocked on the beautiful red door for 3 minutes before one of the pack members came. I looked up at the person it was Zach. His hair was still white. As I continued to stare at his hair he got irritated. "Are you just gonna stand there like an idiot, or are you gonna punish the pack member that did this." He snarled trying to over power me as he pointed at his hair. I laughed. "Like I would do that, how do you expect me to punish myself." I said.

       He shifted into a ugly brown wolf. I was at least a foot taller than him in wolf form. I ran outside to an open clearing so I can show him who's boss. Using my special ability I have since I'm a moon wolf I connected to his mindlink. ' Stand down before I tear you to pieces and just think then you wouldn't get to know who I really am. ' I said with alpha and moon wolf power seeping through my words. He backed up and lowered his head in submission. That's more like it I thought.

     'Who are you.' he asked. I opened the link so everyone in both packs could hear. 'It's Hollie don't you remember. Your sweet helpless little mate you rejected and abused. But some other people like to refer to me as Holier the sexy mated alpha female who is the alpha of the strongest pack, known to be a moon wolf and is very well known for being ruthless. I didn't even check his reaction.

      I just wanted to relieve a small percent of stress. I ran up the white stairs till I found my room by the smell of it Rider was inside. I heard footsteps behind me not wanting any more stress I bursted the door open and quickly locked it. Rider opened his eyes and yawned. "Look Rider I know it isn't all about me but I'm under a ton of pressure. I have to put a date on your pack member joining, I have to take Roxie shopping, I have to train this pack, go to alpha meetings, I have to fix my car, buy some extra clothes for shifting, I have to go to an alpha ceremony. " I didn't notice I was rambling until Rider stopped me. "Princess your rambling, now tell the Sexy Beast what you want." He  said making me giggle. "Could I mark you my Sexy Beast." I asked. "As you wish my lady." He said lowering his neck to me. I sunk my teeth into his neck. I removed my mouth quickly to see our new marks.

It was our wolves sitting on a cliff howling at the moon. You wanna know something weird about if your mates with a moon wolf. For every child we have a wolf pup will pop up next to our wolves. I finally went to sleep peacefully knowing that no slut would touch my man knowing that he's already mated and his mate is the alpha female unless they had a death wish. I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Ha this will be fun.

Did you like it ? Hope so
   Love ya Badgirl9151