Couldn't she be considerate to him?

"What's your problem?" Amelia glared.

"My problem is you guys ain't listening to me." Ashley said, his mouth turned down in displease.

"Don't you think its other way round? No wait, you don't even think." Amelia said getting angry. "We listened to your most illogical conclusion and you can't even believe our proofs."

"I thought you'll be better than this, Ash." Amelia stood up throwing the notes in his lap.

Shit. What had he done?

"Amelia, listen." Ashley called.

"When you think you're right, genius, then you have all night to get better understanding of these." Amelia said before slamming the door behind her.

Ashley covered his face realising his mistake. Amelia was right and he shouldn't have acted so irrationally.

Troubled, Ashley opened the archive site that described powers in detail. Various species described in length.

"Vampire and white power," Ashley muttered. "who put these things on internet? Who know this? Who?"

The screen was obscured by sudden incoming call. His father was the caller.

Anger came over his face and he cut the call. The frustration fogging his mind. Shutting the device, he hid the notes within a box.

The old man that had warned him. Ashley stopped in his tracks. How could he forget the man who had given him the vial with a warning that later helped him from those kidnappers? He had to find him. It would be his job, first thing in morning.

He could do well with the sleep for now. Pressing his throbbing temples, Ashley made way for the makeshift beds.

Everyone was asleep. Sitting on his side, right between Archie and Amelia, he looked at Amelia whose bed was at little distance from his.  Soft light illuminated her beautiful features. His fingers moved with their own mind, touching her with yearning and feeling her carefully. A smile lightened his own face.

She was gorgeous and looked serene, sleeping so peacefully. He could spend his night just gazing her.

She stirred and he retracted immediately, laying on his place.

******************

Meet me, the words were inscribed on similar pink note.

Anger burst in her veins but this time Ava had a fair control on her mind. Her fear had done enough damage and this man had done worst of him. Now it was her time to repay him with interest.

Crumbling the paper, Amelia walked in her suite hoping it to be empty. Ethan wasn't inside clearing path for her plan. She picked the dress, stalker had brought for her and changed into it.

Walking back in their combined suite, Ava collided into Archie.

"Oh, I see," Archie said taking a step back. "A date with your lover, huh?" Archie taunted.

"Am I looking good, Archie?" Ava asked, her heart burning in the flames and a smile looped on her face.

"Am sure he'll be thrilled to see you in his gifted outfit." Archie said.

"I believe so," Ava replied with a smile.

"Anyway, I came to return this." Ava said giving out the bracelet.

Archie looked at the bracelet, his face scrunched into pain and his eyes glassy. It was his first gift.

First and... Now last.