She was all covered given that it is pretty chilly tonight, but the one thing that I did not like was her eyes. I mean don't get me wrong she has beautiful eyes just like our dad's. Kate, Xavier and Luca were the ones that had brown eyes like dad while me, the twins and Dante had blue eyes my mother. But the thing I did not like was that her eyes were not happy they looked dull, and pained which broke my heart. What had happened with her that made her so sad?

Katherine's POV

GOD! The guy just won't stop staring at me since we stopped at the light. I tried to ignore it but now it's getting creepy. "What?" I snapped at him, still not turning towards him. He looked a bit shocked at my tone but whatever dude. I am not the staring at a child with a creepy grin on my face.

"Nothing. Just um... remembering something. So you want me to catch you up on the family?" He asked. I just stayed quite hoping he'd take the hint that I don't want to talk to anyone, but he just took that as an intimation to keep yapping.

Stupido uomo
(Stupid man)

"So, as you know I am the second oldest while Xavier is the oldest. Then you have the twins Marco and Luca and finally you have Dante the youngest of us brothers." He said. "So there's five of you, cool." I replied, I just wanted this conversation over as fast as possible. He sighed and mumbled a simple yeah finally taking the hint that don't want to talk, the rest of ride was silent except for the low humming of the engine and the faint music playing on the radio. As we started entering a more secluded area I looked at Alex confused and just told me to wait and that we were about to reach home.

When he turned into a gated area and started diving towards a house my jaw literally dropped to the floor. This is not a house, this is a fucking mansion. I am going to live here. Oh my god!!!

As I stepped out I stood there just taking everything in. I was brought of daze when I heard a chuckle beside me, as I shot Alex a glare that only made him chuckle harder. Rolling my eyes I started making my way towards the door. But before I could hold the handle the door swung open to reveal two overly enthusiastic guys almost jumping up and down like puppies getting their favourite treat and another guy who would rather be anywhere but here. Same dude. Same.

"Oh my god! It's really her!!" One of the excited ones shouted. How can such a big and buff guy have such a high voice? As the other guy, who seemed a bit more composed started to move towards me, with his hands raised for a split second I thought he was about to strangle me, but gained my composure quickly and just stepped aside.

The guy stopped mid way with his still in the air and looked at me with a confused expression. "I'm not a big fan of hugs." I replied. Hesitant at first but he eventually accepted ad retreated back. I heard Alex clear his throat from behind me "why don't you all introduce yourselves to your sister?" He said

"Hi, I am Dante. And I am 17." The over excited one replied.
"Hey I am Marco, and mister grumpy over here is my twin Luca. We are 18." The hugger said while gesturing to his twin who was currently texting on way phone not giving a shit about what was happening here. After Marco nudged him in the shoulder he looked up at him glaring.

"Where is Xavier?" Asked Alex. "Oh, he called in for some work. But he said he'll be back in time for dinner." Replied Marco.

Okay well then I guess one of you can show Kate up to her room." He said as he turned to me. "I'm sure you'll want some rest, you must be tired." I didn't fight him and just nodded while following Dante who said he would show me to my room.

As we made our way through the hall to my new room I realised this place is even bigger than I had imaged at first. And when we did finally make it to our room it was amazing. It had a black overall theme. Thank god it wasn't pink or anything. I was literally just standing there admiring the beauty of my new room.

"So I take you like the room." Said Marco, a satisfied smile on his face. I kept my face down and nodded. "I'll let get some rest and later we can have a tour of the house. Okay" I nodded again and he made his way out of the room closing the door behind him. Looking back I still could not believe I would actually be living here with people who might not want to hurt me.

I set my bag down and went to check out the rest of the room there was an attached bathroom and a whole walk in closet. I literally had things things and I had a whole walk in closet. These people aren't just rich they are Richie Rich rich.

Even after sleeping on the plane I still felt exhausted probably from the amount of human interaction I have already had today. So I just went straight to my bed and I was asleep in a matter of seconds.

Katherine's room

Katherine's room

Katherine's bathroom

Katherine's closet

—————————————————

We have finally met the brothers!! (most of them)
What do you think will happen at dinner?🤨🤨

Also I would really appreciate if you commented on the story. It actually makes me feel like people are enjoying the story. Anyway thank you all for 100+ reads🥰🥰

Love you all💕💕✨✨

Do vote
Comment
Share