Part three [mint green]

Start from the beginning

She suddenly laughed, making you glance at her with eyebrows raised in question.

"You really are the most interesting person I've met." She giggled before handing the doll over to you. "Um...my name is Momo. Momo Yaoyorozu." The girl smiled.

"Would you like to go on a walk with me Momo? I haven't got a chance to say hi to the bumblebees yet." You asked bluntly.

A warm smile spread across the girl's face, her eyes creasing with it in your happiness. "Yes!"

[...]

Momo watched as you scooped up the bumblebee from the grainy soil.

"It looks like it died already." She whispered sadly.

"Yeah, they do that a lot." You mused digging through your pocket until you took out a small matchbox. You slid it open. Inside there were three dead bees, a dead spider, and a dead butterfly of vibrant yellow color. As carefully as possible you placed the bumblebee inside of the box.

"You collect bugs?" Momo asked curiously.

"I don't collect them, I gather them to give them a proper burial later." You suddenly looked her deep in the eyes making the girl flinch back. "Are you not disgusted by it?"

"Oh heavens no! The art of preserving dead animals should be respected. ...well maybe aside from." Her face twisted in a mix of uneasiness as she pointed at the dead spider. It was relatively small, with six legs (it lost the other two).

"That's understandable I guess." You murmured. "We could try exposure therapy if you're up for it."

"What's exposure therapy?" She asked curiously.

"Here." You took the spider right out of the box and threw it onto her palm.

"EEEK!" She squeaked out in horror but you grabbed her hands before she could drop it. "It's gross yuck yuck!"

"Okay." You mused watching her panic for a couple more seconds before taking the spider from her and putting it back into the matchbox as she exhaled deeply. "Now for the results." You grabbed the girl's shoulders and looked at her with a serious expression. "Are you now willing to keep a baby-sized furry tarantula in your lap and stroke it like chihuahua?"

"Heavens no!" She squealed out.

You rubbed your chin with a disappointed expression. "Hm... It appears my therapy has been unsuccessful." Placing the matchbox back into your pocket you looked around the park.

You were in a more public space this time, some older people were chatting away at the bench nearby. Momo and you were crouching down under a patch of yellow roses in a more garden esk part of the park. It was not one of your favorite spots but Momo seemed to enjoy it, even more than the fountain. She liked the flowers which wasn't surprising to you, she was as pretty if not prettier than them.

"I'm sorry." The girl suddenly said, looking down onto her lap in shame.

"What?"

"I mean...your therapy didn't work..."

"Why are you apologizing for that?" You asked with a slightly baffled expression.

"Well, I thought we were friends and friends are supposed to always help each other and I failed-"

"Oi oi oi." You bonked the top of her head lightly. "I'm not mad at you at all. Besides, that's not what being friends is about. Being friends means being passively mean to each other and as sarcastic as humanly possible."

She stared up at you confused. "What- what kind of friend do you have?"

"HEY BRICK HEAD!!" a familiar voice reached your ears as you turned around to look at the person in question.

WASP [bnha reader insert] [gender neutral]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara