Part three [mint green]

The park was nearly empty. At least the area you were in, the tall pine trees obscuring you from the light of the sun which you so much despised, casting deep comforting shadows onto your small form. The pavement underneath you was dark and cracked at the sides, obscured with thick moss and flowers growing from between the gaps in its texture.

A big plus of constantly hanging around outside was that you discovered a lot of places most people didn't know about. Like the pathway, you were strolling down right now.

You could freely stop and just look at the various bugs and plants without being pushed to the side by other people.

You were dressed in the brown sweater you lent to Izuku just a few days ago, your legs hugged by a pair of long black pants, the pocket bulging with different junk you found along the way like rocks, buttons, and pieces of shiny metal.

Humming a tune underneath your breath you arrived at a small clearing, in the middle a sizable stone fountain with the statue of an angel at its center. The water in it was of course not running, most of the fountain was consumed by the moss.

You looked down only to see five crows hopping around the structure, pecking the ground in search of some food. You walked over to the closest one.

"Hello, good sir. It's a splendid day isn't it?" You bowed to the crow. "You look lovely today madam." You stated, turning over to the other crow near you and respectfully bowing once again.

One of the crows hopped over to you from the fountain. "Your excellency." You bowed to the bird before crouching down and fishing out of your pocket a piece of shiny metal, presenting it in the dip of your palm to the dark feathered gentleman.

The bird looked at it with its head cocked to the side before snatching it from your palm.

"U-Uhm." You perked up hearing somebody's voice.

On one of the old benches near the fountain sat a small girl, around your age. A fancy light green dress was hugging her pale skin, she was slightly chubby which only added to the overall softness of her face. Her hair was jet black and tied into a ponytail at the back, her eyes of the same color starting at you with intrigue.

She seemed to get uncomfortable underneath your intense gaze, realizing that you quickly averted it back onto the crows.

"The crows...they seem to like you..." The girl stated fidgeting slightly in her place.

You nodded. "I've met them before, it takes a lot of time to get a crows trust."

"Ah, that makes sense." She laughed. "I tried feeding them some bread but they wouldn't take any from me." At the ground near the bench, you noticed the scattered crumbs she was talking about.

Hearing that you took one of the crows gently into your hands before walking over to the girl and placing the bird at the foot of the bench. You tapped the soil near the crumbs invitingly and so the crow began pecking the crumbs.

"Wow." The girl whispered in amazement.

As you lifted your gaze to glance at her once again you noticed the streaks of pale red staining her skin from eyes down. She was crying, probably just a few minutes before you came.

Without a word, you hoisted yourself up and sat on the bench next to her. Dangling your feet in the air.

"I'm sorry...is this your secret spot?" The ravenette suddenly whispered.

"What? Nah. I come here sometimes to relax."

"It's a really pretty place." She looked wistfully at the fountain. "The angel may be old but it's still beautiful."