Part three [mint green]

Start from the beginning

She still looked very sad despite clearly trying her best not to show it. Maybe a little distraction would help.

"Yeah but angels don't actually look like that. At least not in the Bible." You mused nonchalantly.

"What do you mean?" The ravenette asked curiously.

"Most of them are gigantic beasts that have multiple faces and rows of wings, while others are made out of huge golden wheels with eyes on them that spin around. The angels radiate light so bright that one look at them would leave you blinded." You gestured with your hands wildly.

"That's so cool...and scary." She fidgeted in her spot, sparks of interest lit up in her eyes.

"Yup, that's why they always say 'fear not' when appearing to humans. Most people would piss themselves immediately if they saw something like that."

The girl suddenly erupted with laughter. "Oh- Pardon me! Ahaha! I'm not used to that kind of language!"

As she giggled your eyes drifted down and you noticed that there was something placed at her side. It was a doll, dressed in a fancy baby blue dress. However at that parctycual moment, it didn't look as good, the toy had a giant crack across its porcelain face and a part of its ginger hair was ripped out.

"Is your friend there okay?" You asked pointing at the doll.

"O-Oh." The girl stuttered before taking the toy gently in her hands. "She...had a little accident."

"That looks like somebody purposely ripped it though." You deadpanned.

"You sure are blunt huh." The ravenette laughed nervously before the previous sadness numbed her face slightly. "There is a playground here...in this park. And there are kids there. I...really wanted to play with them but...they didn't like me." She traced her thumb over the gash in the doll's face.

"Why would they do something like that!? That's horrible, they have no right to-"

She clenched the toy's soft body while cupping its porcelain head gently.
"My parents are quite wealthy... I wanted those kids to be my friends so I gave them a bunch of stuff. Toys, candy, firecrackers. I-I thought I finally made some friends. For a while, it worked." Her bottom lip trembled before she hid her eyes from your view. "But they never actually liked me. And when I called them out on it they...broke my doll and called me f-fat and stupid...and ugly and-"

You caught the girl in your embrace before she could continue to say the words that harmed her so much you could practically see it across her face. The ravenette immediately clung onto you, her fists clenching around the back of your sweater as she cried her eyes out into your shoulder.

'Sorry sweater, it's the second time you're getting wet this week.' You sighed and opted on stroking the back of the girl's head. You weren't very good with other people crying, to be honest, even the sound of it made you cringe a little. Still, you didn't want to just leave her hanging like that, she was way too nice to you.

After some time of hiccuping and sobbing the girl was sitting next to you, leaning on your shoulder as she wiped her face from any remaining snot or tears. You watched silently at the crows pecking the ground, occasionally stealing glances towards her.

"You know I have a friend that could fix this for you." You pointed toward the doll in the girl's arms.

"O-Oh. Well if it wouldn't be a problem." She murmured, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"It probably would."

"Uh-"

"But don't worry, I will just keep pestering them about it until they agree. Trust me I have my ways."