"I was wondering if I could take you out for coffee. It's nothing special trust me. I've moved on very much. I just wanted to make up for what I've done." Kai explains.

"I see. Well if that's the case then sure." I say.

I end the call and bid him bye. I never expected Kai to call me from all people. But it seems like he's doing very good. Better than before I left.

——————————————
TAEHYUNGS POV

I couldn't sleep. I keep staring at the ceiling of my room. It's literally 3am. I couldn't stop thinking about Jennie. Just seeing her earlier has been on my mind. I go to my cabinet. I take out a small box. It was the engagement ring I was supposed to give Jennie. Well before she decided to leave.

I hear a knock. I put away the ring.

"Come in." I say.

"Hey you still awake?" Jimin ask.

He sits down on my bed. I noticed he had something on his hands.

"Uh isn't it too late for cake?" I ask.

Jimin looks at the cake he was holding.

He sighs.

"Yeah....I kept thinking about Chae so I decided to eat cake." He says eating.

I chuckle.

"You're thinking about her too?" I ask sitting down.

"Yeah. Thinking about Jennie?" He ask.

I nod.

"Just seeing her today made me really want to see her." I say.

"Same. I tried stopping my feelings but seeing Chae. I was about to give in." Jimin says.

"Do you think they still care about us?" I ask.

"As much as stupid it sounds. If they didn't care then why would they come back?" Jimin explains.

He has a point. Does Jennie still care about me?

—————————————-
JENNIES POV

It's been a few weeks. Me and my members have been doing some schedules. I didn't realize how much I missed being an idol. As much as I want to kill our ceo. I'm glad she gave us a chance despite with all that has happened.

My members went to go out to do their things. Jake was at kindergarten. So I've decided to have coffee with Kai.

I reach the cafe and look for him. I see someone with a cap and mask. I wave and smile.

"Hi!" Kai says.

Me and him hug. Even though he was an asshole before but I did miss him.

I sit down. We order some drinks.

"So how have you been?" Kai ask.

"I've been good. Been resting for the past few years." I chuckle.

"That's good." He replies.

"How about you?" I ask.

"Well I've been taking therapy for the past few years and it's worked out really well. Plus I just debuted my solo." Kai explains.

"I also want to apologize for what I've done. Trust me I've changed. And I'm happy that I got my life back together. I've realized putting all your happiness on a person isn't the best." Kai adds.

I smile.

"That's wonderful! Also your solo was so good!" I say.

"Yeah and don't worry I am so over you. In fact I've been seeing someone." He smirks.

"Aye that's really good." I say.

"By the way...why did you and your members take such a long break? I know you usually take long breaks but this was one was like very long." Kai ask.

I look down.

"Well.....uh....see I have a son. His names Jake." I say.

I see Kai look surprised.

"That's wonderful! Congratulations. Who's the father?" He ask.

"Taehyung...." I say.

"Wa he must be so happy." Kai chuckles.

"He doesn't know...." I mutter.

Kai stops sipping his coffee.

"Oh. Why not?" He ask.

"I decided not to tell him..." I say.

"It's ok. Jennie you're such a strong person." Kai says.

Me and him continued chatting and telling each other stories.

"Well you should get going. By the way tell me when I can meet Jake.. I want to take him out sometime." Kai says.

"Of course." I say.

"You sure you don't need a ride?" Kai ask.

"Yeah don't worry about it. Bye!" I wave goodbye to him.

I decided to go to a store and buy some toys for Jake. If I'm being honest I love spoiling him. I know it's bad but I just love the smile on his face and the happiness always warms my heart.

I go check out some dinosaur toys. I'm not too sure what dinosaur toy he likes or what he doesn't have yet.

I look through some aisles.

"Tae what toys does your little brother even like?"

"He likes toy cars a lot."

Taehyung...oh no.

"Ma'am do you need help?"

"Uh I'm fine." I say leaving.

He stops me.

"Are you sure?" He ask.

I nod and literally rush out the store. That was close. They almost saw me.

Revised

Hey guys! Back with a new update! It's the weekend so I've been enjoying it for the most part. I hope you guys enjoy your weekend! See you next time loves! 💜💜💜

-sai