Robert loved to talk about himself, which was often, he also lacked a sense of compassion as he walked over and snatched up a slice of my toast. So there I sat with my hand holding up my head as I stared at the man that couldn't shut the fuck up, his face irritated me more and more as mindless noise fell from it. "So yea that's how I bench-pressed my dad... Hey, when do you think the Avengers are going to come back?" His question took a second to register as I had to wake my mind back up "Hm?" I queried as I blinked a few times and rubbed my silk-robe-clad biceps "The Avengers, you told me a few days ago that they would be gone for 3 or 4 days or something,".

I looked off in thought for a moment as I pushed my tongue against the back of my top lip, he's never regaled anything I've said back to me, I didn't even think he was listening.. because he wasn't... That's when I realized something, the wonderment in his voice matched that of a fuckin child, this dude was really after me cause he knows that he'll meet the Avengers. I raised a brow at him as I smiled gently "Ya actually... I don't know if they'll be back so soon, so you could probably leave and I'll call you when they get here!" I said as I gave Rob a forced smile "Nahh I can wait, I'm sure they won't be too long. You said they'd be back in the morning anyway!" 

An exasperated sigh escaped my lips, damn you Rob and your intoxicating dick making me talk. "Ya well.. They might be late so I don't think you want to stay too long," I said as I slipped off the breakfast stool to move Robert towards the elevator.

"But I-" He started as I practically pushed him towards the elevator "Oh Robert, don't you believe me? I'll call you when it's time for you to pop over and meet the Philanthropist himself, I'm sure he'll adore you!" as I was I speaking the automated voice of F.R.I.D.A.Y sounded off from the speakers but I didn't pay attention as it was all focused on getting this man out before Tony came back. My attention was so focused that I hadn't even realized that as I finally got Robert in front of the elevator, the doors parted. 

There stood the entire team looking a little worse for wear, Tony stood at the head of them all as I stared at him in bewilderment and the conversation in the elevator quieted. Tony's helmet lifted as he stared at me and then to Robert, who's face contorted into that of constipation as he could barely contain childlike excitement. I pressed my lips together as I finally said "Hey, Tony" as I wrapped my floral silk robe around my nearly nude body, his jaw looked like it would snap if he gritted his teeth any harder "So, who's this (Y/n)?" He addressed me instead as he pushed past Robert and into the kitchen, most likely to make a well-deserved drink. "M-Mr. Stark it is such an honour, I've had your posters, action figures, calendars, all my life!" He gushed, Jesus, I guess that's another reason he insisted to come here.

"Tony this is Robert.. A friend" I said as I grabbed the little silk belt and tied it around my waist "Yea Tony, he's a friend, chill" Natasha's mocking tone resonated as she and the rest of the team moved into the main part of the living room, he closed his eyes as he grimaced. Robert was far too starstruck to notice the casual insults being thrown his way "Oh my god Black Widow.. I've had a crush on you ever since I got your name tattooed on my chest!" He bellowed as he ripped his shirt off to reveal an intricate tattoo that said 'Black Widow is my Soulmate' right over his right breast, the left of Tony's face and some roses... I guess that's why we'd fuck in pitch-black darkness.

"Oh wow.. I'm flattered," She said as she stifled laughter at the sight "Okay! You've met them, they know you're in love with them, time to go!" I resounded as I grabbed his inner elbow and yanked him towards the elevator "H-hey wait!" He yelled, but his legs seemed to not want to work from the striking presence of his heroes. I shoved him into the elevator and stared down at him as he sat on his ass "Bye Robert, ben' fun" I said simply as I watched him try and stand up to pry the closing elevator doors, his voice reverberating against the metal of the little metal room.