Chapter 6: Celebration Night

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. I was just teasing her a while ago." Taeyeon said.

Minho laughed before going out to call Yuri and join them.

"Unnie, did Yuri unnie likes Seohyun?" Yoona asked in a whisper. She's still cuddling Taeyeon on the couch and her lips is so close to Taeyeon's ear. Hearing the question, Taeyeon smirked.

"I think she kinda." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder.

"Oh..." Yoona replied in disappointment. She furrowed her forehead, in her deep thoughts of something.

"Why is that?"

"Huh?"

"Why you sounded disappointed?" Taeyeon tilted her head. And for Tiffany and Seohyun's direction, it was too close and the angle made it seem like their kissing.

"Taeyeon, what the hell?" Tiffany couldn't contain her feelings, she blurted out the words too loudly. Everyone in the room heard it.

Seohyun on the other hand is bitting her lower lip. It's like, she's trying to control her ragging feelings inside.

"Tiffany?" Taeyeon's gentle voice was left unheard when Yuri and Minho walk inside the room with the loud music from the outside.

"Taeyeon-ah! I'm so glad you changed your mind, buddy!" Yuri excitedly screamed and was about to join them at the couch but stopped when she saw how Taeyeon and Yoona's face is too close from each other, their faces looks kinda shock like those naughty girls caught in act. Yuri turned her head to the counter and she saw Tiffany and Seohyun's reaction are like those girlfriends who say their girlfriends cheating on them.

It was so funny for Yuri that she couldn't control her laughter, so she laugh her heart out. The tan's laughter was like an alarm clock in the morning that woke the four girls from their daze. Taeyeon cleared her throat and sat up straight. Although her left hand is still around Yoona's shoulder. Yoona unwrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist as she sat up, she just laid her head on Taeyeon's shoulder instead.

Tiffany averted her gaze from the ladies on the couch to her glass of sangria instead. Seohyun did so too.

"Can you feel the tension, Minho-ah?" Yuri asked in tease. She saw Taeyeon glared at her so Yuri stick her tongue out to tease the blonde more. Because she knows that Taeyeon would let it pass, at least for now.

"What tension, noona?" Minho asked curiously.

"Aish! This is why I don't like men." Yuri shook her head teasingly. With a thought in her mind saying that men are insensitive and  couldn't pick up the situation fast like women.

"Oh! I don't have a drink anymore." Yoona tried to say normally but failed to do so. Her voice turned out super awkward that made Yuri laugh out loud again.

"Do you fancy anything?" Taeyeon spoke calmly like as if nothing happened. Well, nothing really happened tho. It's just that, Tiffany's eyes is sending daggers. She didn't know but there's something with Tiffany's eyes that made her surrender.

"Can you prepare lemon and lime slices? And salt too, please?" Yoona requested in her aegyo voice.

"Yeah, sure. Just stop doing that." Taeyeon then stood up, she walks calmly to the counter then prepared Yoona's request. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow in confusion as she notice Tiffany avoiding her eyes. Just a while ago, the brunette is glaring at her like a mad wife. Now that she's in front of her, she's avoiding her eyes. Oh! That's so fishy.

"Do you want anything else, Seohyun-ah?" Taeyeon gently approach the lady who's lost in her trance.

"Ah! N-no, thank you unnie." Seohyun replied awkwardly.