Chapter 6: Celebration Night

Start from the beginning

"That's why you revealed yourself? You don't want to hurt her once she find out about yourself?" Yoona catched exactly what Taeyeon meant. So the blonde just nodded with a smile. With that simple response, Yoona realized that there's something more going on. To the point where in Taeyeon doesn't want to hurt Tiffany, a complete stranger is something else. It wasn't that, Taeyeon doesn't care about someone's feelings, it's just that, Taeyeon is too calm to even care for someone she doesn't know at all. And besides, Taeyeon is too busy, her hands are full. And to see her making time just to help Tiffany is definitely a strange sight for Yoona.

"What about the help you're giving her, unnie? Isn't it a bit too much for you to give?" Yoona is still curious about it. Taeyeon never did this to anyone before. And so she wanted to know what did Tiffany do to make her unnie do things she never did before.

"Yoona-ah, as long as you can give it to people, it would never be too much. Helping had never been too much, my dear donsaeng. As long as you can help, why not help? The things I gave Tiffany are the only things I'm capable of giving her. So it's not too much for me." Taeyeon calmly stated.

"Is that so? No matter what you do, always remember that I support you, unnie. I was just curious about these happenings lately 'cause you've never done this before." Yoona explained.

"I understand, my dear donsaeng." Taeyeon smiled.

Yoona knew that Taeyeon would understand. No one had ever understand her deeper than Taeyeon. With the feeling of overwhelmed and appreciated, she scooted closer as she wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist. Taeyeon understood why so she wrapped her arms on her donsaeng's shoulder and kissed her crown, silently telling the young lady that she would always be her unnie, the one who will always protect her no matter what happens.

"I just noticed that you're watching the two even if you're here, unnie." Seohyun spoke to Tiffany. Minho is busy talking to his friend that likes Yoona on his phone.

"Just curious how close they are." Tiffany replied.

"That close, unnie." Seohyun pointed to the two ladies who are now wrapping each other's arms to each other. Tiffany saw how Taeyeon kissed Yoona's crown.

"They had been always this close." Seohyun informed.

"Too close for my liking." Tiffany said in a low voice. Seohyun catched it but pretended not to.

"Are you saying something, unnie?" Seohyun said with a smile.

"Huh? No." Tiffany denied without her knowing that Seohyun actually heard her perfectly. "They look good together, don't you think?" Tiffany tried to masked up her bitter feeling with a smile but failed to do so.

"They always look good together, unnie." Seohyun replied, seeing how far could Tiffany hide her bitterness.

"Yeah. Whatever." The brunette spoke irritatedly. Seohyun smirked.

"Unnie, they had always look good together because their love and concern to each other is genuine." Seohyun is explaining but Tiffany snap back.

"I know. You don't need to explain." Tiffany said like a warning to Seohyun to stop talking.

"They are close friends, unnie. Even before they met me and even before they met you. They are like siblings. Actually, yes. Because they treat each other like siblings. Nothing more than that." Seohyun explained still. Tiffany may not admit but that explanation actually calmed her ragging feelings a while ago.

"Minho-ah, can you please summon Yuri?" Taeyeon requested to the guy.

"She can join us now, noona?" Minho chuckled.