• C H A P T E R 7 •

"you better don't do it again", you shrieked as you threw the towel at him, the one that you were holding

Apparently, after your parents left, you mom being the lady she is and dad munching off half of your favourite chips, Jimin had prepared dinner for you as he suggested that you should watch a film together.

And letting him choose was the biggest mistake you ever made. He chose a film called Train to Busan, by the name you didn't thought it would be that scary but now your spine still had the shivering effect seeing those men who did the role of the zombies.

You weren't a big fan of horror movies. You would rather say that you were a hopeless romantic person. Thinking about the romance that will never happen or will ever be fulfilled.

Somehow finishing the film you directly wanted to shower. You whole body had became sticky from the amount of sweat that you let out during the whole 2 hour movie.

As you walked out, fresh like a steamed bun, towel in your hand, Jimin decided that it was the perfect time to scare the [censored] soul out of you.

You huffed as you went and sat again in front of the Tv as you scrolled through some channels finding a 'good' movie or some kind of kdrama. And by the noises in the background you can guess that Jimin was probably doing the dishes.

You readers might that why don't o help, do I think he's kind of my butler? Well nope. Don't get me wrong. It was just a few days ago when I tried to help him but in return of a thank you he scooped my poor ass up and dumped it on my own bed after lecturing me I will not do ant kind of work from now on and should just study.

He even locked me in the room!

From then I ain't contributing in the work around except doing my own laundry. Yes, it's awkward when your under garments are seen my other person even Jimin though he has seen them a numerous times.

"Trying to divert your mind I see", Jimin hopped on the sofa from the back as he smirked at you. You knew what that face meant

You scoffed

"Obviously, I don't want to spend a sleepless night after seeing those freaking non real zombie in my dreams"

"Aw y/n, you're suchhhh a scaredy cat", he dragged the word such to which you just sent a glare at his face.

You focused on the drama, ahead of you. 'crash landing on you' was the name. It was a good kdrama according to you. The first episode had you hooked so you wait every Friday for the new episode.

[A/n: a kdrama freak here :) ]

The main leads sat infront of the fire as the female, Yoon Seri,  wrapped a blanket around herself, munching on cron which she somehow made Ri Jung Hyuk, the male lead, buy it.

The potatoes that they kept near the fire after done roasting it, Seri reached to pick it up only to burn her fingers, as she jerked her hand. Hyuk sighed as he picked the same potato up, peeling the skin off.

You squealed at the scene. You didn't care of being judged by Jimin for sounding like dying seal. You were too much engaged in the drama to mind those things

"Mr. Ri, you're a good man", Seri said as she looked at him peeling the potato skin with his hands

"That was too sudden"

"Yes, I suddenly has this thought", she said as she took the peeled potato from him. She continued. "Later on, you'll be  a good husband and a good dad".

You melted at the words. You too wish to start your own family and have a loving husband that would love you and your hopeless romantic ass.

"Y/n, do you wish to have your own family?", You heard Jimin's voice, as if Reading your thoughts going inside your head

"Yes, I want to have a small cosy home, where I can spend my time with my future husband and kids.", You let out.

"Why don't we make a doll House?", You let out a chuckled as you heard him

"What we are? Five?", You raised your eyebrows at him

"No y/n, i didn't meant those plastic toys", he looked at you, directly at your soul as your heartbeat paced up.

He continued, "Technically I'm a doll you can say and this is your house", he leaned in and as a response you leaned back, your heart still running the marathon, "so I want to say that,

We can make a dollhouse, Follow your design"

■-■