SIX - GRASP THAT FEELING:

Start from the beginning

SHIORIKO: "...You became too engrossed in school idols and the School Idol Festival."

KAORUKO: "Mm-hmm. That's what you always thought, right?"

 That's what you always thought, right?"

SHIORIKO: "I did.
And so...I never wanted to see anyone fail like you again.
Not even Suzuki... Like you lost your role as the Mifune family successor... I couldn't see that happen to anyone again. I wanted him to abandon school idols, because I didn't want him to become like you.
I didn't want to see anyone go through what you did.
That's why I've prioritized the aptitude of all students over anything else as the Student Council President. I just wanted to see everyone smile."

KAORUKO: "Yeah, I get you

KAORUKO: "Yeah, I get you."

SHIORIKO: "But you didn't fail. I was the one who arbitrarily decided to see it that way. I know it might be late now, but I understand what you were-"

 I know it might be late now, but I understand what you were-"

KAORUKO: "I understand what you're trying to say, Shioriko. I can tell just by looking around. You're getting the whole school involved in the School Idol Festival.
It means there was something that shifted your way of thinking. Something incredibly wonderful."

SHIORIKO: "Yes. I wasn't able to bring smiles to the faces of so many people through my own methods.
I genuinely think school idols are amazing to be capable of that.
I'm glad I learned that lesson. Just like you, I am now someone who loves school idols and supports them."