THE BREAKDOWN:

AYUMU: "I HATE YOU!!!"

AKI: *Sigh*

What have I been doing these past few months? I wanted to support my school idols, but I've been completely useless.

Ryu was right this whole time, I am nothing. All that I've done is ruin everyone's dreams...

I didn't listen to anyone and acted recklessly on my own. I even made Ayu cry...

She was so quick to hop on board when I suggested she become a school idol. She's the one who brought us to the main stage, who pulled off an amazing performance at the School Tour and made us all proud.

Yet I was so blind... I only focused on the negatives. I said such horrible things to her, blinded by jealousy and rage.

If I was so jealous of her hanging out with her fan club over me, then I can't imagine how she felt when I've spent days hanging out with other girls.

She's no hypocrite, I'm the biggest hypocrite piece of shit in the world.

I never deserved a friend as great as her. Even if she never forgives me, I just hope that she can come around to the members of this club. I also hope that she can still be friends with Yu and Shiro, I was so worried about being replaced that I didn't realize that they were true friends to her.

Something I've lost the meaning of.

Anyway, I made a promise to the girls that I would take notes on their practice session today.

Just perfect...JUST PERFECT! I only have one page left, that's not enough! Nothing is going my way...

AKI: "..."

"