Chapter 24 : They Are the Hunters, We Are the Foxes

En başından başla

But she's quite too late. "Wh..what the fuck!" I instantly bend over and sloppily chock out all of the liquid to the floor. Did I particularly just drink the liquid egg? Damn. Double damn. It tastes so gross.

"Oh, my baby. Let me clean up," she says, coming over to clear my mess.

"Wow. Seems so traumatized than I ever thought." I immediately look back and there's Youngbae saying over the side door and looking me up and down like I am such pathetic. Behind him, there's surely the rest of big mouth idiots except T.O.P hyung. He is not coming.

I ignore him and walk to the sink to wash my tongue which's feeling so greasy. Seungri leans into me and sniffs.

"Eww, Hyung. Have you ever showered?"

Just because I haven't showered for a week doesn't mean I would overwhelm stink like that. I barely move to get sweaty. I've just stuck onto the bed. That's all.

I smirk and splash the water against his face.

"Hyung! My shirt is ruined. I have a date tonight!"

I ignore Seungri groaning from being half wet and walk to the dining table to grab some pancake plate to go. They all call after me as I'm walking back to my bedroom.

"Jiyong. Come on. You've stuck inside for week. Go outside and get drunk with us," Youngbae says behind and I hear their all footsteps following me into my room.

"I'd rather stay in with myself," I simply finally say a sentence as flopping onto the bed, leaning back against the headboard and placing a pancake plate onto my stomach.

They three come along and sloppily occupy themselves joining the bed with me. I act ignoring their pity eyes on me and make my most attention towards TV and my favorite pancake.

Youngbae sighs pityingly and exchanges a look with Daesong before he shakes his head and begins to speak with me, "I am sorry about your breakup. I do know you've been so much keen on this relationship than any ones you ever were with. But I want to tell—oh, no. 'We' actually. You did the right thing, Jiyong. You couldn't have a cake and eat it anyway. It's sad but you're gonna be okay. We're here for you. Please get your best self back by going outside with us."

"Yea. My treat. I promise this time we never break your bank again," Seungri adds.

I chew pancakes loudly to be less hear of this kind of encouragement. "Where's Hyung?" I ask, staring at the TV which I don't really see a thing.

"Sent her off and stayed there," Daesong says. "I heard he's going to be landed here tonight."

"Great," I robotically reply, eye on TV, mouth full of shitty tasteless pancake. Did Ahjumma just begin to be out of shape making her marvelous food?

"Hyung, we understand you're upset. But what you're doing is not healthy." Daesong continues before he begins to mutter and scratches his neck ridiculously. "Let us cheer you up. You..uh...kinda have very much plates at a time."

I can sense something weird when they begin to lean into each other and exchange their absurdly inaudible talk. I roll my eyes, throwing the last piece of pancake into my mouth. "If you have nothing else better to talk, go get your asses back to your room. I'm busy staying with myself."

"C'mon." Youngbae drags it out and he also begins to act weird. "We..uh...well, you know. Have something new to fill you in. But before you listen. I—no, we. We want you to know, we absolutely disagree with this idea even though we'd rather be not fond of you coming back together with Bona anyway," he says. Daesong and Seungri genuinely nod along in agreement.