Chapter 1

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Kitsune's POV
I stand outside the gates of konoha waiting for the next nin team to leave. Within three hours of sunrise a team of three leaves the village. I trail behind them watch for any attackers. When i decide the area close to us is safe i look towards the team to analyze them better. The team seems to be on a escort mission judging by the man who moves nothing like a ninja in the middle. Then there's two kids who look to be around my age and they move like genin. Last there's a taller male with sliver hair, his movements seem familiar but i can't place it. I believe him to be a jonin. This must be one of the teams first missions outside the village, i've never seen them before.

Two hours into the mission I spot a puddle, yet the last time it rained was a week ago. Curious of what the jonin would do, I don't investigate. As soon as the team passes the puddle, the demon brothers from the hidden mist charge out of it. They attack the silver haired jonin first using chains to rip him apart, though he quickly used a replacement jutsu to escape. He hid in the forest watching his genin in action. The demon brothers attack the black-haired boy next. The boy put up a good fight, but when the brothers refocused on the bridge builder, he was taken by surprise momentarily and let them get by him. I was about to interfere, but the silver hair jonin got to it first.

Nobody's POV
They tied the brothers up and interrogated them, learning that this mission was, in fact, closer to an A or B rank mission rather than a C rank mission, yet they agreed to keep moving. Kitsune continued to follow team 7 from the shadows as they kept moving towards the land of the waves. Though once they reached the lake, they were required to cross kitsune had to stop and figure a way to follow without being spotted.

Kitsune's POV
I watch them prepare a boat to cross the lake while brainstorming a way to cross the lake with them without being caught. Eventually i give up on a solid plan and just decide to try my new water jutsu, worse case, it doesn't work and they catch me or small chance i drown. Once they take off in their boat, i sneak down to the lake and take my bag off. I strip off my black cape and my work vest, stuffing them into my bag. I also take my shoes off and put them in my bag before zipping it up and slipping my bag back on.

I walk to the end of the dock and dive under the water, doing a few hand signs and activating my jutsu. The jutsu creates a bubble of air around my head as i swim. I dive farther down and activate a second jutsu to propel me forward and follow closely behind the boat deep underwater. The jutsu's, though i've only used them once before, seem to be working rather well. Once we finally get to land i stay underwater and wait for the team to get a little further away before climbing out.

After i get out of the water i open my bag and pull a towel out. I dry myself off as much as possible, and then i sling the towel over my shoulder. I pull out my shoes and slip them on, then put my bag over my shoulder starting to follow the team. After about ten minutes they stop and go into a small shop. I assume the break to be just for a bathroom and quickly change into a dry shirt and pants then put my black cape back on. 'i'm always so happy that i learned sealing technics when there's water involved'

Kakashi's POV
I glance out the window then back to my team "are you ready?" "ya but usually we don't stop like this so uh why did we this time?" I look towards sakura and offer a slight smile "this is your guy's first real mission so, i thought i'd be nice" I lie and start towards the door. My team follows and i glance around again. I feel like someone's been following us, that was the real reason for this stop to see if i could spot the tail but no luck. We keep on track and start moving, i take small glances around trying to spot the tail but without giving away the fact that i know.

Kitsune's POV
I watch the jonin steal small glances around 'can he feel my presence?' I shake the idea away but focus on concealing my chakra better just in case. After another hour we pick up a tail. I look towards the jonin and sure enough he felt the presence too. Maybe twenty minutes pass before finally one of the followers came out to attack. As soon as i seen him i recognized him Zabuza demon of the mist.

They battle for a bit though the jonin looks to be holding back, after a fairly even battle zabuza traps the jonin inside a water prison 'it might be time i interfere' One of Zabuza's water clones attack the male genin beating him easily 'definantly time i interfere' I pull out two kunai knife and move to behind Zabuza. I steady myself on the branch and throw the two kunai aiming for Zabuza's arm. Then i jump away to avoid giving my position away. Zabuza senses the knives and turns around. He pulls his arm out of the water prison jutsu to avoid getting his arm cut off and releases the jonin.

The jonin wipes the floor with Zabuza and i now see that the jonin travelling with this team is actually the famous copy ninja. Before the team can restrain Zabuza our second tail throws two needles into his neck killing him. The jonin checks for a pulse before looking towards the hunter nin for an explanation "I am from the hidden mist i've come to retrieve Zabuza, i thank you for your help" The hunter nin moves to Zabuza's side and picks him up. The female genin goes to object but the jonin stops her immediately letting the hunter nin take Zabuza.

They go to leave but the jonin passes out, the male genin carries him to the spot where i assume they're going to rest for the night. The team goes inside the house and i do a quick patrol around the house checking for exits in case i have to go in the house for any reason.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>